High ya Friendz!

RedDawg

Wanted to write a quick hello and kind of introduce myself.. This Forum really seems to be an AWESOME place,, hopefully this Ole Dawg can even learn a new *Trick* or two.. LoL ..
Well,, Hope everyone has a GREAT Weekend.. Think Im gonna like this new Forum..
Much Love and Respect..

Tommy.. RedDawg..

Re: High ya Friendz !!

Hey Hey Tommy, :welcome: to thee place to be, 420Magazine.
:thanks: you my friend for joining us.
We just love spreading cannabis/hemp awareness. :grinjoint:
Your not alone as far as being old. The dirt is is younger than me.
Don't forget to vote in our 420Contests!
Enjoy and I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

HawgDaddy..

Thank ya Sir for the Welcome.. Glanced around your Wall a bit before Replying,, Looks like your doin a pretty dayam good job yourself.. Gonna have to remember to keep an eye out on your Threads.. LoL..
Thanks again Dawg,, err,, Hawg.. lol

Much Love and Respect.. ..

Tommy

CocoJoe..

Thanks for the Kind Welcome.. Seems like my kind of place for sure !! .. :) ..

Much Love and Respect..

Tommy

Hello RedDawg
Great to have you here. :welcome:
Continue to enjoy all that 420 offers.
Any Question about Member features and/or the 420 Community, We're here to help
See you :surf: the forums. :thumb:
:roorrip: :peace:

Mr.PitViper..
LoL.. Im almost afraid to as what ya mean by *Like Clowns*.. LoL.. But,, OK,, Ill Bite.. .. HELL YES I LIKE CLOWNS !! !! .. LoL.. .. Too funny !! .. But seriously,, Ive been reading a few of your Posts here and there,, Props to ya Bud.. ..

Respect.. ..

Tommy

Mr.TheWeed.. Thank ya kindly for the Welcome.. Looking forward to chattin with ya guys.. ..

Much Respect..

Tommy

Mr.BigDog

Thank ya kindly for the Welcome Bud,, Im really startin to like this place.. lol.. ..

Much Respect to ya Mr.BigDog.. ..

Tommy

Hey there RedDawg:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis information and wisdom across the world. We must act and repeal the Prohibition against such a beneficial plant and stop incarcerating marijuana users. Glad you dropped by and said hello if there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. see you around the Forums and stay in touch.

Hey there RedDawg:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis information and wisdom across the world. We must act and repeal the Prohibition against such a beneficial plant and stop incarcerating marijuana users. Glad you dropped by and said hello if there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. see you around the Forums and stay in touch.

Mr.Wingman580..
Thank you for the kind Welcome my Friend.. ..

Welcome to the site Dawg. As you've already seen we have the friendliest bunch of folks you could ever imagine all located in one spot...the 420 forums.

Welcome to the site Dawg. As you've already seen we have the friendliest bunch of folks you could ever imagine all located in one spot...the 420 forums.

Mr.Doobie..
Thank You kindly for the Welcome.. And I would agree with you whole Heartedly.. I Love this Site !!

Back
Top Bottom