High yielding Indica strain for my next indoor grow? Advice please.

Doozy

My next grow i would like to keep as simple and hassle free as possible, i'm thinking about Nirvana seeds Northern Lights as it seems to cover everything i need, but can anyone reccomend any other stable strains?

My setup - LED in veg, HPS in flower, hydro, 5 big units in a 5x5 tent.

I would sacrifice some quality for a higher yeild, as i can only grow one crop per year so it has to last me.....maybe NL x Big Bud might be an option?

I live in the UK if that makes any difference.

Thanks guys :)

IF you are going to SCROG I highly recommend C99 - Cindy.
IF you're going to SOG then I agree with Mick: Northern Lights.

~ Auggie ~

Nirvana AK 48 is easy, fast, and good yields.... Scrog will always give you more... I have a pic of an AK-48 scrog, 600 watt hps, in my led grow thread... I've grown AK-48 at least 1/2 doz times and have always had a good yield...

I've gone with Sensi Seeds Northern Lights for this one but i think AK-48 is a probably going to be the next grow. Cheers :)

But AK-48 is a sativa-dominant plant, at least as far as the high goes. Good plant though :lot-o-toke: If you're looking into stoney plants you have to check Afghan strains. Good ones are Hash Plant, LA Confidential, Afghan Special or indeed a classic Northern Lights #5.

Red Devil and Sharks Breath both produce reasonably high yields with excellent quality to boot.

Back
Top Bottom