Highest potency strain

I'm from Missouri. You have to show me. Sooooooooooooooo I guess I have to try one of these. Well I found the breeder of the Pitt Bull. She was nice enough to let me get ahold of so stuff called Crippled Pitt bull, or Cripit. These pic's are at around 35 days. I don't care about paper's or such, just that it's good weed. I don't think the amount of THC makes the weed. Got to have the rite mixture THC/CBD.
Well it's about time to take down one of these plants. I'm going to take one at 38 days and the other two maybe 42 days. They are one of the fastest flowers I have ever seen. OK Miss Cripit from Stoney Girl;
Cripit_2_2.JPG

This is what they claim;
Tag1.JPG

But I seen where they claim longer in the Big Book of Buds, but I can't see longer than a week max. I figgure I'l be smoking some, besides the sample I've got drying now, in a week or so. Tester pretty soon. Keepem Green

You never really know how true these numbers are. THC % is not the only thing that makes good smoke. And Barneys always claims over 20% thc. If your looking for just potency make some hash.

Man I had some Kife back in the late 70's...still haven't seen anything that was so good and the taste, reminded me of the Krispy Kream cake donuts with peanuts on top!!!

Just incase someone wants alittle update on some of Stoney Girls genetics. The main reason I'm looking this heavy into her is my grow site up here around the 40th latitude of the PNW. Hard to grow plants outdoors here, well a lot of strain won't finish before winter kills them or the molds find them. These strains are well acclimated for here. Now as far as thc levels, A lot of that has to do with the grower. These plants clone well with a decent harvest of fruity thaish tasting 'rock' hard nuggets. They need atad longer than claims but she's still one of the fastest finisher I've grown out personaly. I after 4 years, still have Cripit in my gardens. Along with afew new ones this year;
crippled_pit.jpg

mblues.jpg

odeusus.jpg

pitbull.jpg

wrex1.jpg

My Bad the one is Crippled rino not Pitt, I LOVE the Crippit . True flowering time is closer to 50 days. As for quality, I've had people say it's alittle too strong for what they want. LOL I say smoke one less hit, but it is a sleepy herb. Keepem Green

OG Ghost Train Haze 25% the Paranoid trippy high the taste is like an earthy bubble gum hash/haze mix. Colorado's best RareDankness

Sure they are solid. But here in Washington state I've got access to remedy,harlequin, and acdc. All test in the mid to high teens in cbd. So cbd crew doesn't have anything that tests that high. Plus I focus on high thc hybrids mainly soon I'll be cross breeding just finished the room

Back
Top Bottom