Hindu Kush

I just dropped a Hindu Kush seed into some water. I'm excited to be trying this land race strain.

I grew it before I had a poor luck with males but wow the structure is INTENSE and bushy! The potency even on a male mae top shelf oil as well :)

The strongest Kush varieties I ever tried were rock hard nugs , more leaf than calyx ratio and deep dark green. That particular Kush strain is lost now , a good friend of mine had full control over it till he was harassed by police. His mistake.... Being over his plant limit. He did time too for it. I am so happy I have a dispensary! This Hindu Kush may not be as strong but it has qualities unlike any other plant I ever grown/smoked. It is not soapy kush skunky dank like most street kush and it also contains a lot of CBD so I never get immune to it , 'fist pump

u're a funny dood haha - back inna '60's in Cal & TO, if I wuz gonna get lucky, i always smoked LESS 'cause I was doin so much dropping, i'd trip out too much to concentrate on phuqueing or even sex play - zero erections on weed - lol soo weeerd !*!#~ :circle-of-love:
Im interested in how it can enhance sex..lol i don't think i've ever had any herb that i noticed affecting sex in anyway

just ordered the hindu kush. after a solid 2 months of awful timing for disability cheque i'm able to mail order again without it taking a freaking week to arrive. looking forward to it. Hoping it works for my pain as nice as the afghani kush i had years ago did. it's been quite a while since i've had that level of functionality without having to worry about the consequences of the pain after.

This stuff is nice. a .4 just barely fills up a third of the volcano bowl, yet keeps hitting long after many of the strains i've had lately given up the ghost.
pain control, i'd give about an 8. a nice presence behind the eyes, and soooooooo dense. just getting my zeus vortex grinder to start spinning is a chore in itself, but well worth it.
it's flavour is also wonderfully kushy with a hint of the earthy undertones that remind me of critical kush.

side note. LOVE my zeus. it's stood up to about 12 ounces of weed now and i haven't had to clean it or anything aside from brushing it out every few days, but that was mostly because i wanted my tricomes. excellent grinder. just excellent.

i had an aurora indica, that i was dumb to let go. wasent paying attention, and next thing you know, i ran the last one out. must have been high...it was one greasy indica.

Im interested in how it can enhance sex..lol i don't think i've ever had any herb that i noticed affecting sex in anyway

I'm middle aged and typically smoke herbs and have sex daily. There are some genetics that are not male-friendly when it comes to sex. Without getting graphic, 100% Sativas can be OK, but aren't the best. Indica doms are like what I imagine those little blue pills to be.
Kush is for smoosh. :)

isent jeus from jordan? i have been looking over his stuff. i have an ancient cut of god bud. i think perhaps i should let it go. and get a new one. maybe blue god. maybe a few others he has. all look awsome.

Back
Top Bottom