Hiya Peeps...

luvsfrogs

What is up all? - - Well obvisously we are all here for the same reason. :)~ My name is Mandi - and I have been smokin' for over 10 yrs. Seen great stuff ~ Smoked DAMN GOOD stuff from the west to the east... I am here to hopefully find some info. on KAOS! I bought my bong in Vegas while living there - and now considering I moved - and "YEAH" I broke the damn bowl... therefore, I NEED a replacement bowl - I have bought several and none seem to do the trick - too big - too small... I would just love to get a bowl from KAOS... I think that would just make me happier! ;) Perhaps then I would be satisfied. PLEASE HELP! :peace:

Welcome to 420

Hmmm have not heard of KAOS only in the old Get Smart series>
I would suggest calling the place where you got this and see if they can assist> if not check out our sponser list and see maybe what they can come up with> Last case scenario> Get a new one if you can>

Hempy Thanksgiving

Hey mandi, Welcome to 420mag
I dont know of any Kaos glass bowls but if you can find a RooR or Crush bowl to match the diffuser. I know that you can get a .8g 1g and 1.5g bowl piece for like 65$-90$. Crush is a nice alternative because its supposedly "Unbreakable". Or you can look for a no name shot glass bowl that can hold up to 4g.

Just some suggestions :-3
KMSofNC

Thanks! I do appreciate the responses... I would place a picture up for ya all - however, I don't have that privilege yet! Also could you point me in the RIGHT direction to find the sponsor list? Thanks Again! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom