HMG's Organic Auto Grow

Here we are about 4 weeks in. The Afghan Kush Ryder is still not really liking something that I'm doing. They all got a good deep watering last night. Next time it will be a tea of some sort.

0011389.JPG

0041220.JPG

0031323.JPG

0061021.JPG

0021380.JPG

007964.JPG

008891.JPG

your blue mammoth appears to have a magnesium deficiency either increase the micro nutrient you are feeding or treat with one teaspoon per gallon of Epsom salts the next time you water. how new is the leaf tip damage on the Afghan Kush Ryder and La Diva?

here is the cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Hey KJC, the yellow tips started about a week before the pics. I went and added a little more Azomite as a top dressing. I also made up a foliar feeding of Earth Juice Oily Can with some seaweed. This was all done on 7/8. BM and LaD look better, the AKR still looks bad. I'm sure its a Mg deficiency but I think it might be from a lock out of some sort cause its not really drinking any water either.

She got a foilar spray today of epsom salt and water, will see how she looks here in a day or two.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom