Hmm this I'm wondering

JigSaw

Why is this lady of mine curling her leaves downward? I haven't watered her in 2 days, so I know it's not over water, and I do nutrients once to MAYBE twice a week so I don't think it's nutrient burn either...but idk what else would cause that leaf curl.

Thanks peeps!

420-magazine-mobile456864411.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1134896826.jpg

Honestly... They do look overwatered.. the stem is still perky as is the base of the leaf, then it just droops.. classic signs of overwatering. Any body else agree? But just let them dry out a little longer than normal to see if she starts to perk up.

If I have to guess it's going to be between three things here. You're blasting it with nutes (can see some nute burn). It has out grown its pot and most likely root bound. All those nuts have probably also caused a deposit buildup and thrown off the PH of the soil.

Older growth looks okay, not overly droopy. New growth is pale and dropping. A flush probably wouldn't hurt and maybe a bigger home.

Lack of light may be an issue here too, not sure what kind of light you're using

Ok I transplanted them into much bigger homes and for the lighting question, this my light setup as well. Oh, and there's 5 plants in those pics but 2 turned out to be male, so I made some tea and had an ice water hash science project just for fun with those two, turned out sort of nice actually, the tea did atleast.

420-magazine-mobile1140767451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile181832290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1553103369.jpg

hello. how did you know two were males if they are not in flower cycle yet? also i would take those light shades off as they do not appear to be directing the light downwards. i believe cfls emit the best light from the sides rather than the tip end. i would raise plants more too within say 7-8 inches. What kind of soil did you use for transplant looks could've done with some perlite for better drainage. regards

hello. how did you know two were males if they are not in flower cycle yet? also i would take those light shades off as they do not appear to be directing the light downwards. i believe cfls emit the best light from the sides rather than the tip end. i would raise plants more too within say 7-8 inches. What kind of soil did you use for transplant looks could've done with some perlite for better drainage. regards

I put 5 plants into flowering, the other two showed pollen sacs within the first week and a half of early flowering.

Should I remove the shades and tilt the lights down to expose the side of the bulbs?

I also have anther post about the male and female issue I was wondering about. I couldn't tell they were male until I realized (and was later informed) that there were no pistils whatsoever and sac like formations leading me to agree with everyone...MALES

Back
Top Bottom