Home drug test

Emerika

Hello,
So I have a drug screen for an upcoming hospital job, blood and urine (yikes!) when I go into test I will be at 32 days smoke free. I have been using the quick check(I think that is the brand) home drug screens, the ones from Walmart , I was just wondering If anyone has used them and if they are reliable, I can not fail this test!!! the two I have taken, the line is faint and appears to be negative? I'm just freakin out man lol!! There is a photo of test result in my gallery
Thanks!

image1654.jpg

Trying to post photo , is this even working ?

32 days clean is great in terms of time. Although it doesn't mean you are clean (for chronic smokers like myself), if those are first void of the day AND non-dilute, you are looking GREAT.

I'm extremely paranoid and anxiety ridden when it comes to these things as well, so i would suggest some sort of light dilute on the day of the test.

Ex: 32 Ounce PowerAde an hour before the test then casual consumption of water until you actually get the cup.

Thats a negative. All strip tests are basically the same and they are pretty reliable though for some substances for drugs other than cannabis can pop a false positive. I would still do some dilution the morning of the test just for a little extra security.

Thanks for the replies, I took the test today and ended up subbing, it was unsupervised, and I believe the blood draw was for nicotine and to testy vaccines, at least I hope! Guess I will find out if I failed in the next couple of weeks!

Back
Top Bottom