Home drug test

astraldrop

ok, so i've read and read.
im trying to pass a drug test thats tomorrow but i smoked 2 hits on the 4th.
i've been drinking alot of water during smoking and i got a 30oz of water right next to me. will i pass the drug test tomorrow???

If you can find a home drug test in this time then you can check yourself. I might suggest cranberry juice (NOT cocktail, must be 100% juice). My friend drank a ton of it the week before her test and passed, but she had more time so I don't know.

Some nutritional places like GNC supposedly sell this detox stuff that I've heard works, but can't confirm. I've always wondered if taking a lot of vitamins will help to clear out your system or if your system is too busy passing that to pass the weed traces, heh. Somehow I don't think the Mythbusters will do an episode on that like they did for poppy seeds, lol.

Good luck.

I'd need a little more information to give you a reasonable opinion; but I'll give it a shot anyway.

the light smoker of average weight and metabolism might need around 5 days for their system to clear.

Dilution is the best thing you an do; but mix in some gatoraide so you don't risk throwing your electrolytes out of balance. You can actually overdose on water.

That said, drink as much as you can and take vitamins to restore color and creatinine.

Collect mid-stream, not the initial to avoid submitting any settled metabolites.

You have a chance but I honestly wish you had more time. Any chance you could have the flue for a few days.

Stop back and let us know how you made out

Good luck

but its the home ones im trying to pass. and i havnt smoked for 3 weeks bf but when i did it was 1 or 2 times a week.
5'7" 155 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom