HomeGrownNLD Sayin' hello

HomeGrownNLD

Hey everyone, HomeGrownNLD here. Have been lurking on the forums for quite some time but never took the time to register. Looks like alot of good fella's around here :Namaste: I hope to learn from and contribute to this wonderful community. Feel free to ask me anything and I invite you all to come check out my grow

Peace and :love:
HomeGrownNLD

:welcome: HomeGrownNLD to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo
Hey everyone, HomeGrownNLD here. Have been lurking on the forums for quite some time but never took the time to register. Looks like alot of good fella's around here :Namaste: I hope to learn from and contribute to this wonderful community. Feel free to ask me anything and I invite you all to come check out my grow

Peace and :love:
HomeGrownNLD

Welcome to the site, HomeGrownNLD!! Glad you decided to join. I have some links and video tutorials in my signature that may be of use to you here on your 420Mag journey. Beateo has a lot of useful links as well. I'll head over to your journal and check it out! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom