Homemade Frosted Brownies - Yum & Wow

Snuggs

I have been experimenting with all types of edibles, capsules, tinctures & basically everything you can easily find on the net. I have read through post's and seen claims of 1 capsule, 1ml of GD & 1 brownie doing people great for 6+ hours sometimes days. I tried so many of those recipes excited to think I could either cut back on my usage or have a controlled prolonged experience. Heck I don't remember being good for 6 hrs with one session since I was a kid. (Ah the $5 rip-off joint.. so we thought... that was great... my first creeper experience)

Anyhow with everything I have learned through all the test's and cooking I've done, this is a very successful recipe for me. If your like me and tried a lot of other recipes, wasted product or had little to no effect then give this one a go. This recipe is my personal brownie recipe modified of course. Also this recipe is awesome as a normal brownie with butter instead of the coconut oil. By all means if your an avid consumer of edibles give this a try.. you wont be disappointed! If you do make it post back and share your results. On to the recipe....

Brownie Recipe

Ingredients:

3 Grams Finely Ground Bud (No stems, leaf or seeds)
1/4 Cup Coconut oil (extra virgin best)
1/2 Cup + 1 TBL. White Sugar
2 TSP. Water
1 Egg
3/4 TSP. Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup + 3 TBL. All-Purpose Flour
1/4 Cup + 1 TBL. Baking Cocoa
1/8 TSP. Salt
1/8 TSP. Baking powder

1. De-carb your finely ground up bud to your preference. (I use 200F for 15-20 minutes)

2. Place coconut oil in suitable sauce pan & melt on medium low. Once melted reduce to a low simmer.

3. Stir in 2.5 grams of your de-carbed & ground up bud (guessing is fine) into the coconut oil. Continue simmering on low for at least 20 minutes. The temperature of the oil should float between 300F & 325F.

4. Turn off heat & mix in the sugar with a whisk, followed by the water, egg, vanilla, flour, cocoa, salt & baking powder. Whisk well! At this time preheat oven to 325F.

5. Pour into a greased pan measuring approximately 7x5x1.5 & bake at 325F for 18-28 minutes. I was about 24 minutes.

Frosting Recipe

Ingredients:

1 + 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
3 TBL. Baking Cocoa
3 TBL. Butter
2.5 TBL. Milk
.5 TSP. Vanilla Extract

6. While waiting for brownies to cook add a few inches of water in a sauce pan & bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. While waiting melt 3 TBL. butter in microwave in a small mason jar or equivalent.

7. Place the jar with your butter in the simmering water & add your remaining .5 grams of de-carbed & ground up bud. Continue simmering stirring frequently until brownies are done or at least 20 minutes.

8. Mix the powdered sugar (1+ 1/3 Cup)& cocoa (3 TBL.) together in an adequate size container.

9. Once the butter has cooked at least 20 min. or when brownies are done turn off heat and add milk (2.5 TBL.) to the butter mixture & stir.

10. Pour your butter mixture into the container with the sugar & cocoa, add vanilla extract (.5 TBL.) and mix well. Pour over your brownies, spread, let it cool & enjoy!
Alternative: Use a mixer with a whisk attachment for a mouse style frosting... melts in your mouth

Dividing:

I cook for myself so I make smaller batches as I prefer fresh food over stored food. I personally divided mine in 4 even pieces which yield approximately .75 grams of your cooked buds including the frosting. If you cut in 8 pieces it would yield .375 grams. I personally require a minimal amount of .5 grams to feel anything in any type of edible. If you know your weight in edibles just cut according.

Tips

1. This does make a decent amount of frosting so use it thick or have leftovers. If using it all I recommend a plate and fork serving.

2. The reason coconut oil is used (as per my testing) is it seems to extract the thc better and produces better effects than butter and even alcohol. (at least for me) Plus coconut oil is much better to consume than butter.

3.There are some smell issues when decarbing the bud as well as when cooking in both the oil & butter. The baking of the brownies produced no noticeable smell when cooking.

4. Experiment. Add nuts, possibly shredded coconut... the list go's on.

5. As always with edibles, you should avoid doing anything that would put yourself or someone else in any harm if you were to make a stupid or thoughtless decision or even fall asleep.

The Effects:

Effects should begin within 1-2hrs. This recipe does settle much quicker then any others I have made. At about 45 minutes in I'm just relaxed. After that the fun begins. I always find that eating around 90 min. after the brownie it seems to help let it settle in. After that it comes at ya in waves, seamlessly increasing & just a great feeling. Just one ya think you might be at peak its like uh wait this might be peak.. These are a great way to start out your day... :yummy:

Finished Product

100_3071.jpg

I have never heard of a specific amount per weight. It would seem like that would be great for some but an insane amount for others. If it were the case I would need to consume about 1.65 grams. That would be more than two of these brownies. Not sure if I wanna do that right now.

If you want to find out what works for you, I'll tell ya what I did. Once I found out the coconut oil worked best for me I just picked up some small mason jars. Then measure out 4 separate amounts .25g, .5g, .75g & 1g. Chop it all up de-carb it place each seperate amount in a mason jar with the melted coconut oil. The oil should be approximately 1oz per gram so .5g would be half an oz of oil. Label the jars so you know which has what, then place in a crock pot with a few inches of water on low, well all day if you can but 4-6hrs works well. When done strain the plant material & be sure to squeeze out any extra & just drink it or be creative with it. It also helps to put the lids on the jars but do not tighten the band so pressure can escape if needed. This is also good for controlling smell.

I have never heard of a specific amount per weight. It would seem like that would be great for some but an insane amount for others. If it were the case I would need to consume about 1.65 grams. That would be more than two of these brownies. Not sure if I wanna do that right now.

If you want to find out what works for you, I'll tell ya what I did. Once I found out the coconut oil worked best for me I just picked up some small mason jars. Then measure out 4 separate amounts .25g, .5g, .75g & 1g. Chop it all up de-carb it place each seperate amount in a mason jar with the melted coconut oil. The oil should be approximately 1oz per gram so .5g would be half an oz of oil. Label the jars so you know which has what, then place in a crock pot with a few inches of water on low, well all day if you can but 4-6hrs works well. When done strain the plant material & be sure to squeeze out any extra & just drink it or be creative with it. It also helps to put the lids on the jars but do not tighten the band so pressure can escape if needed. This is also good for controlling smell.

Thank you sir, I will do just that.

Back
Top Bottom