Honey oil storage

skatterbrayne

Peace,
What's best to store your honey oil in? Or does it depend on the consistency of it once its done?

Cause I've heard some with hard oil, and some with soft..If I can get it to come out soft, I'd like to store in a way that would preserve that softness.

Peace

Thanks for the advice. I just happened to be checking around in stores today and only found 91% alcohol. Will that suffice?

Messed up about dropping that vial, but as deterrent advice, it couldnt have come at a better time because I'm about 5 weeks off from making oil, and I know I would've probably tried that to cut corners. Thanks, Capt.

Also, the butane I got wasn't what I really wanted. It's called Ronson "Ultra butane." I was looking for one of those "Near Zero Impurity" names, as I've heard those are better to use.

But I did choose this kind instead of "Benzomatc", (the only other choice), cause Benzomatic blatanly posted a warning about its contents causing cancer and prenatal defects or something... I know its evaporated off...but still.

Do you think I'll run into any problems with the butane I got? I also got the only turkey baster available, I very hard inflexible plastic, heat resistant one. Again, I actually desired something else..stainless steel joint.

You dont think the butane will freeze and crack this do you?

The method that you speak of, redissolving with alcohol--what is the constistency of the oil when done and cooled?

liquid, hard? Like will you be able to pour or drip some on a bowl or will you be chipping it off into the bowl with a razor?

Peace

Back
Top Bottom