Hot Summer Nights - Upcoming July 2019

I don't give automatic points to a movie's score just because it's about cannabis. It seems like that's an attitude that's asking for them (they who produce movies) to take advantage of us by just using it as a way to sell more tickets.

I thought the movie Homegrown was cool. Of course it was about cannabis, lol - if you removed every reference to cannabis from that movie, it would have been about two minutes long. But it wasn't used as a tool to sell more tickets at the theaters. People seemed to enjoy the movie whether they were friends of cannabis or not.

This one looks like it might be another such movie. I don't know, because I haven't seen it (it hasn't even been released yet). But I did see the official trailer, just now. That was interesting enough that I'll probably try to watch the movie when it eventually hits the small screen. Interesting enough, actually, that I decided to create this thread so that others here might watch the trailer, too. So... Give it a look and post your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom