How do I determine a female sex plant from a male?

Hi folks. I'm moving though my first grow and need a hand with sex ID on this one. Is it a male?

IMG_0128-001.JPG

a bit too early to confirm kodiak, it is nice and pointed so hopeful but cannot say for sure, keep my fingers crossed for you

males do give off odor, some a lot, others not so much, different strains ya know

Hi Yuyo. Thanks for the input again. I haved loved your great help and encouragement. This one did turn out male. But I've been lucky here on my first grow with more than half girls. I have a nice garden of four girls outside green and growing into flower. But I truly now don't have a clue what I am doing. I started a journal as others have encouraged me to do. I hope anyone reading this, especially you, Yuyo, will follow it. I just started it. I will post frequently and with the love I have for these plants. I hope I have the link right.

First Time Grow Journal - Outside - Kaya Gold & Freebies

Thanks so much again Yuyo. I really appreciated you helping me determine the sex of my plants here on my first grow. I took others advice and started a journal finally. I have been fortunate to have four girls green and growing and entering flowering here in Portland Oregon. Outside. We've been blessed with amazing sun which I hope will continue to for awhile yet. Please look at my journal. Anyone that reads this, please. I am new to this and have great passion.

First Time Grow Journal - Outside - Kaya Gold & Freebies

Hi guys, newb here so hoping I can get similar advice from the far more educated here! I've got 3 plants growing and I'm semi confident of 2 but not sure enough to start ripping out potential males if I'm wrong! Any help greatly appreciated :) Apologies for "Female 2", not sure there's enough happening there to figure it out but I wasn't sure.
Think Male:
Think_Male1.jpg

Think Female 1:
Think_Female1.jpg

Think Female 2:
Think_Female_21.jpg

Hi looks like a decent community you have here, I wanting to see if anyone can check my photos of my first plant to see if its female please.

peace 420

20160331_032534.jpg
20160331_0328491.jpg
20160331_0331501.jpg
20160331_0332521.jpg

can add more info if needed any helps appreciated... my first grow so im not familiar ha ha. any help appreciated

Usually what I've seen from determining the sex of your plant is that around the 4th week of vegging the calyxes start to develop little white hairs (pistols) which is a sign of a female plant and for males little grape like sacks start to develop on the calyxes. Is this right or does any body want to update what I think?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

cant you save the male plants and use the leafs of the males to smoke? I also heard if u take the male leafs and rub them against the female buds that the male leafs will pick up more thc and will get you more high.

Someone PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS A MALE OR FEMALE! im first time growing over here and dying to know. I've read hours of literature and cant ascertain. Also very new to this blog, so someone please tell me if i'm posting in the wrong place. im at a loss.

Back
Top Bottom