How do you like your Blunts?

Mr.Deeds

Me and my bro have 2 distinctly different techniques.

Mine is to buy blunt wraps, hand tear the weed, and then put small mini nugs (bb size or slightly bigger) and then roll that shit up. I don't do it super dense, that way the smoke comes out powerful as hell and I use less weed.

My Bro on the other hand, coffee grinds it, preroll the blunt and stuffs it to the brim. It burn slightly better than mine but its hard to take super hits. The good thing is though is they look very much like real cigars, so are acceptable on a long drive home.

Which do you prefer?

hmmm i like all blunts! i suck at rolling them so one of my friends does it. he usually uses a strawberry swisher or a regular one. he tears the blunt down the middle with his fingers and takes the ends off, puts the weed in it, and rolls that shit up. we just break the weed up with our hands since we dont have fancy shit like grinders. oh and we break it up pretty good so theres no nugs. i find that nugs make the blunt run too much.

i think your way might hit a little bit better but in the long run your waistin it more because the weeds burnin so fast..when its packed tighter and more "coffee grinded" or broken up better, it will burn forever...ive had a cigarello burnin for 45 minutes one time

i had a fat ass blunt yesturday that where the weed was so fine and dank and we had it rolled so tight and nice it burned for almost an hour

i dont perfer blunts but if its not my weed i cant complain....i love joints

burning...

Back
Top Bottom