How do you roll your J's?

Whoo

Just wondering how everyone rolls their J's. I pre-roll cones and fill them up with the mix later but there are times where I just roll it with the stuff inside. Never tried a roller machine before cause I could never be fucked to pick one up or carry it around me.

So yeah, how you roll yours?

I put the weed in the paper...roll it around between me thumbs and forefingers, condensing the weed all as even as possible, roll up...leave the gummed edges till last, lick and seal...wait to dry then smoke that j

dollar bill method if im in a rush.
sometimes use the cone method too...
usually just freehand it tho.

i pull the bottom half of the paper over the weed with my index fingers, then I slowly roll the paper with my thumbs, after that I unroll it and re-roll it (this makes the dope pack tighter) then i just lick it, baptise it, then spark it up

Big and tight, I can't roll a doobie smaller than a cig. I can roll big doobies, chongers, blunts, but no pinners.

I roll the old fashioned way. With my own hands. Fuck rolling machines and crap, the best joints always come out of a seasoned veteran. And nothing is funner then enjoying something you made yourself? ive been rollin since i been smokin, and i keep rollin till im chokin....
capiche?
oh ya i roll mine pinner. usually 1/2 a gram. i know you guys like to roll it big so thats why i said pinner. lol. sometimes ill roll a gram jay it depends

FuzzyBud said:
Blaze on man i know people that have smoked for 6-7 years and still cant roll a blunt let alone a cone dude:p

ive actually seen a cone rolling machine
wierd
i wonder if it works
ehehe

I roll freehand now. I got more practice since I've been smoking alot more recently.

Kittyloaf said:
I've got a regular roller and an XL cone roller.

I don't like rolling... I can, but they usually don't come out so well...
well you dont like it cuz you can't really do it.....
practice makes perfect.

Back
Top Bottom