How early should I start a seed indoors?

PearlDark

Just trying to get some input on when I should start my seeds indoors.............I want to move the plants outdoors once it is warm enough outside, which around here is the start of May. I am using Barney's Custard Cream seeds, which I need to get started as early as possible as around here it gets to damp by the end of grow season (last year 2 of my 3 plants were not ready to harvest, but I had to before bud rot got them (made some good kief from them though).

So, how long can I let the plants grow indoors? I am planning on having it grow quite large.

I wasted some nice blue dream plants by putting them out too early(around June 1) they started flowering too soon. Now I wait till june 15.

Kikocorn: Last year I only got my WA license to grow in June, so I planted the seeds on June 20th and grew them the entire time outside. My boyfriend had is license already so he put them out early May and they did great actually, flowered at the right time and everything. And that was with the sometimes wet and windy weather we have here. Growing is really a matter of luck I think..............

Back
Top Bottom