How long can you hold a clone before veg'n?

until they cant live in the container they are in.
After it is rooted, a Clone is a vegging Plant so you pick the day one or two or ten after they are cut and rooted but then they ARE vegging plants.

roots will get long and have no where to go.

Well I thought the California Supreme Court upheld that only a qulaified Doctor could set a limit on your Medication, but then I am not an Attorney I am a Medical Patient. I recommend you always try to stay within the Laws of your state in these matters. OR as close as possible with the intentionaly vauge Laws California has allowed after its voters approved of.

although I am not sure that was the question. Thank you for your insite.......

little less finger pointing guys HUH jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well I thought the California Supreme Court upheld that only a qulaified Doctor could set a limit on your Medication, but then I am not an Attorney I am a Medical Patient. I recommend you always try to stay within the Laws of your state in these matters. OR as close as possible with the intentionaly vauge Laws California has allowed after its voters approved of.

although I am not sure that was the question. Thank you for your insite.......

little less finger pointing guys HUH jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, I hope you didn't think I was pointing any fingers. I was just trying to help the guy stay legal.

I heard on the news a few hours ago that signature gatherers got nearly twice as many sigs as needed to get the legalization proposition on the ballot in November 2010. The law would allow ANYONE over 21 to legally possess up to one ounce of weed, and allow ANYONE to cultivate in a 5 foot by 5 foot area at their residence. I believe that means a husband and wife for instance could grow in a 5' x 10' area completely legally! :yummy:

Sorry no ill will intended.
I just dont look at this in that veiw...

they were vauge in ther writing of this Law -

i dont think anyone should use that fact aginst them, but if I then interpurt this as

12 and 6 - 6 and 12 - 12 and 12 or 18 and 24

you see I aint stupid I know them last two are light timing.

And I dont believe that ignorance of the Law is an excuse

Nor do I believe Ignorant Law is an excuss.

We are on Shacky thin ground. Kinda a Dont ask dont tell thing....

I do what I feel is right.. and Hope God sides with Me. LOL

Sorry no ill will intended.
I just dont look at this in that veiw...

they were vauge in ther writing of this Law -

i dont think anyone should use that fact aginst them, but if I then interpurt this as

12 and 6 - 6 and 12 - 12 and 12 or 18 and 24

you see I aint stupid I know them last two are light timing.

And I dont believe that ignorance of the Law is an excuse

Nor do I believe Ignorant Law is an excuss.

We are on Shacky thin ground. Kinda a Dont ask dont tell thing....

I do what I feel is right.. and Hope God sides with Me. LOL

I couldn't have said it better or agreed with you more!

Back
Top Bottom