How long can you keep your plant in Veg phase?

No they won't or at least has never happend to me I still have the same plant in veg ffs lol have had to super crop it twice now

Will they eventually pre flower???
preflower is what they do once the have reached maturity. If they didn't preflower there would be something major wrong with the plant. Someone out there seems to be teaching that as soon as they preflower you have to get them into bloom, because several people over the last few months have had this belief, but preflower does not mean that they are automatically going to have to flower... we are not talking about autos. You can keep a vegging plant going for a long long time, preflowering all the way, as long as you can keep the roots happy.

Nuthin wrong with my girls other then getting to big no pre flower n goin strong hope to get it into bud tent within a month or gonna have to cut it down n start over won't have room for her

Will they eventually pre flower???
From what I have read and from my limited experience some will and some will not. From experience, sometimes it is the amount of light, either how bright or how many hours that influences whether it starts to pre-flower or not.

Example is the Papaya seeds I was given. Took four of them, they germinated and were growing healthy. Took a longer time than I liked but eventually two of them started to pre-flower. Put those two outside where they got sunlight and before long the new growth did not have pre-flowers. Then, slowly, the other two pre-flowered so I took those outside where they also stopped pre-flowering under true sunlight.

But, on or about the 10th thru 15th of August all of them started to pre-flower and then started stretching.

On the other hand, the Blue Dream plants all pre-flowered real early, about 8 weeks or so after germinating and have never stopped. I take cuttings and they do not stop the pre-flower. Same with the cuttings from the cuttings. The pre-flower stage never goes away.

Enjoy the day.

Hi I have a northern lights auto its in its 5th week of veg but only 8" tall when do I need to change to 12/12 please help. Im running 300w dual spectrum cfl + 4x40w 6500k cfl temp is at 28°c im using plant magic veg boost nutes. But my ph is at 8 why could it be so high.
Ph is to high. It should be around 6.4 to 6.7 so yes your PH IS OFF

Back
Top Bottom