How long does it take for plants to start budding

There's no way you're burning the plants with those CFL's... I'll have to look into what that curling might be. If there's not too much yellowing I wouldn't worry about it. A picture would help but sure its just from the flowering process. My blue cheese scared me when they started yellowing, because it was a lot of yellowing.
You can clone a clone and you can clone from a flowering plant but my wife has only cloned from a plant that was a week into flowering. I can assume tthat the further you are into flowering the more likely you are to have the success rates drop. As far as you are into flowering may make it difficult but you know, I'm not speaking from experience. I will tell you that my wife got 100% success when she cloned from flowering plants and here's the kicker, THEY WERE CLONES!! so yeah I know for sure you can do that bud brother.

image3632.jpg
image3635.jpg
image3637.jpg
image3634.jpg

Here's some pics of her man n thanks alot for the info this is my first grow n I'm all excited/ scared I'm gunna fucking something up... I look at the plants all the time for no reason lol

Here to help dooder! So, this is also in a DWC right? The reason I asked is that I noticed you said that the water temps are around 65-75. 75 is flirting with disaster man. The roots look like they might be a little brownish and this might be part of your problems all around. I had to make a mad decision to put my girls into soil because I just couldn't keep my temps down. The one leaf curling up is something to pay attention to but the good news is that its only one leaf. Obviously its not in a terrible amount of trouble just yet. Have you used any H2O2 in the water to keep the nasties away?

Here to help dooder! So, this is also in a DWC right? The reason I asked is that I noticed you said that the water temps are around 65-75. 75 is flirting with disaster man. The roots look like they might be a little brownish and this might be part of your problems all around. I had to make a mad decision to put my girls into soil because I just couldn't keep my temps down. The one leaf curling up is something to pay attention to but the good news is that its only one leaf. Obviously its not in a terrible amount of trouble just yet. Have you used any H2O2 in the water to keep the nasties away?

Yea I gotta find a way to keep the temps lower.. N I use a little 3% peroxicde about 2 tsp a gallon

Well, the leaf curling up could be from the water temps getting too high. I'm not sure if I would stress the one leaf too much. Keep an eye on those temps and let us know how it goes. Oh, and I noticed that the bigger plant with the yellowing looked droopy. Is it still like that? That's almost certainly from the water temps. See, the oxygen in the water will have a hard time hanging around when the water temps get over 72. So the plant's roots aren't getting the oxygen they need. In effect the lack of oxygen is making it to where the plants are drowning. The same as over watering in soil. It is essential that those temps stay down man. It could cost you all the time and effort you have invested into it. Keep us posted with your progress! You might want to start a journal and then let us know the title.

Well, the leaf curling up could be from the water temps getting too high. I'm not sure if I would stress the one leaf too much. Keep an eye on those temps and let us know how it goes. Oh, and I noticed that the bigger plant with the yellowing looked droopy. Is it still like that? That's almost certainly from the water temps. See, the oxygen in the water will have a hard time hanging around when the water temps get over 72. So the plant's roots aren't getting the oxygen they need. In effect the lack of oxygen is making it to where the plants are drowning. The same as over watering in soil. It is essential that those temps stay down man. It could cost you all the time and effort you have invested into it. Keep us posted with your progress! You might want to start a journal and then let us know the title.

Hey I took ur advice n started a journal.. It's call blue dream and of kush first grow go check it out if u want to ill be posting daily updates n problems I run into thank alot homie!!!

Back
Top Bottom