How long 'til I should flush & harvest

Jsick098

First time I've made it this far in growing a cannabis plant im a noob still. Started this plant late in June so theres not much yield but its still beautiful. No idea what kind of seed it is was a random one I've had for awhile. I gave it nutrients about a week ago.
My question is how long until I should flush it with water? And how many weeks away does it look from being done. Most of the hairs are still a whitish amber color. Should I wait til al the hairs are more amber ?

Attachments

• 20181001_082822.jpg
    20181001_082822.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 20181001_082814.jpg
    20181001_082814.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 173
Did you feed during veg and have you give any nutritions during flowering canna pk and big bud and canna boost and canna flores I use during flowering you will get on well with the products during veg canna veg all organic

Did you feed during veg and have you give any nutritions during flowering canna pk and big bud and canna boost and canna flores I use during flowering you will get on well with the products during veg canna veg all organic
Yes I used nutrients through veG stage and I gave them nutrients twice during flowering.
I use the flora series flora micro, Flora grow, flora bloom

wait, you gave them nutrients through the entire veg stage and only gave it twice so far during flower? it's supposed to be the other way around man. you're supposed to ramp up to flower and then really start giving them the nutes and bloom boosters... but what are you growing in? organic? soilless mix like coco based or peat moss based? plants need a lot of N (nitrogen) to grow during veg, but in flower they need higher amounts of P and K (phosphorous and potassium). theres other things people like to give them in flower like sugars and sweeteners and resin boosters (salicylic acid, arguable whether its safe to use but it is used in several commercial products that have recently been banned in Oregon and Washington)

Back
Top Bottom