How many dwarfs? Noob question

Supraman

420 Member
Hey all, I am a noob grower and have a question. I have a 2x4x5 Tent, (2 feed wide, 4 feet long, 5 feet tall) and two 300w Mars Hydro LED's. Im curious how many Dwarf lower flyers you would recommened I put in a tent that size and with those lights?? I was thinking of using 3 gallon pots.

I currently have 1 Dwarf in the tent that is 7 weeks old in a 3 gallon pot and she is tiny, maybe a foot high. So its not really about plant space, its more about pot space and the amount of light coverage.
thanks for you input, I may try 6.

Nope. Plants grow way bigger than pots. I've had lots of 3 gallon pots with 4 ft plants spread bigger than 2x2 without scrog training etc.

Maybe post a pic but at 7 weeks u should have a decent size even for a dwarf unless something is wrong.

I know that dwarf flyers are small. They should still be larger than the pot after 8 to 10 weeks.
Sorry I'm a noob to forums. Did you see the picture of my dwarf? Is that normal for a dwarf? Im not disapointed in the plant at all I just want to know if its normal. It smells fantastic and is thickening up nicely, just as you see is only 9 inches

Sorry I'm a noob to forums. Did you see the picture of my dwarf? Is that normal for a dwarf? Im not disapointed in the plant at all I just want to know if its normal. It smells fantastic and is thickening up nicely, just as you see is only 9 inches
Yes I saw your plant. That plant of mine is the first dlf I have grown. From other people’s grows I’ve looked at Dlf usually has More branches than yours. That’s why I said I think your plant has the traits of one of Dlf parents.

Nope. Plants grow way bigger than pots. I've had lots of 3 gallon pots with 4 ft plants spread bigger than 2x2 without scrog training etc.

Maybe post a pic but at 7 weeks u should have a decent size even for a dwarf unless something is wrong.

Ive already had my question answered but id like your opinion as well. A picture of my plant is a few posts up. What does it look like is wrong?

Back
Top Bottom