How many of you have.....

hedigoodness

How many people out there has broken a pipe by standing up? like the pipe is in your lap and youre too high to notice then get up and !crash! the sound of glass breaking? i know too many who have lost many a nice piece to this demise. just wondering if i was the only one. (ive never broken a pipe this way) stay green. peace.

ive broken 2 of my pieces like that. Put it in your lap for a second, forget about it, and then stand up. Glass breaking is such a sad sound lol

I've never done that with a pipe. Everytime I get out of my car something falls off my lap. Most of the time its a cell phone, but sometimes its my remote for the cd player, some food, or maybe some weed. I've dropped weed out of the car many times.

SlimDog53185 said:
I've never done that with a pipe. Everytime I get out of my car something falls off my lap. Most of the time its a cell phone, but sometimes its my remote for the cd player, some food, or maybe some weed. I've dropped weed out of the car many times.
LMFAO!!! I do the same damn thing all the time....mostly the Cell. But did do this with a pipe once....luckily i still have her with me, shes a survivor.:peace:

Never broken a pipe but have done that and I too spill the bubbler/bong water a lot.

I broke my $150 GEAR bong by putting it down on the floor then immediatly knocking it over with my feet. that was a bummer

I broke a high quailty spoon I had. It survived everything EXCEPT a tile floor from 5ft. I was really stoned and trying to put it into my case (to keep it protected) and it just dropped all of a sudden. Hit the floor mouth peice first and it just shattered :(

Wasn't on my lap, but still sad. Im good at sitting my lighter on my lap and forgetting its there then scramble to find it :laughtwo:

I smoke with the same 2 girls all the time.they have broken so many pipes between them.now we just laugh as they shatter a nice pipe to bits and just hand me cash and say for the next one!

Busted a sweet 70s steamroller I had for decades.....was taking it to a friends house to toke up on some fine nuggs, sat in the car and as I fastened my seatbelt I heard a horrible snap....... awwww fuck.....why'd you remind me of this shit:hmmmm:

You know what I love about a vapor genie..

IT'S UNBREAKABLE! MADE OF WOOD! IT BOUNCES OFF TILE FLOORS!

Vape, vape and vape some more!

Thirty years ago I too was intrigued with cool smoking shit, an electric waterpipe being the most outragous thing I destroyed. Since then, knowing I'd probably break it if it could be broken, I've trusted my old school brass pipe that I've managed to hang onto for the past 10 years. It ain't fancy,but it works.

Lol me and my buddy grabed a bunch of munchies and shit one time and went out back so we brought the pipe and stuff too well we finnaly get out there after deciding what to eat and im like wtf wheres the pipe lol im not getting it then my friends like its right here as he goes to grab it the pipe drops from between his legs and shatters talk about a shitty night it took us forever to rig somethin up and we were at his parents house so couldnt be loud :( sad night

ya man..i know what u mean..i got pulled over and had my pipe on my lap and didnt even realize it. i was so high and forgot. he came up to the window and right away stepped back and told me to get out of the car. i opened the door. stepped out and my pipe fell. it had a very nice packed bowl in it to. so now i cant drive any more and my weed and pipe r gone..it sucks bad man..but i plan on buyin another so its all good...

I have and let me tell you I was pissed, About 7 years ago I was smoking a bowl while playing playstation when the phone rang (forgeting it in my lap) I jumped up to grab the phone when all I see is my pipe that was a green glass snake go flying to it's death on the bricks of the fireplace, I ended up with a real nice piece that I still use today but I miss riding the snake to the lake.

Been there .....done that. I remedied that by drilling and turning an eleven inch piece of brass in a lathe . Real fancy . Now when I do that forget and stand up thing ......it usually lands on my foot ! .......Ouch !

Back
Top Bottom