How much did you pay for your doctors eval?

Hi Game, I got my evaluation done in October and still haven't received my red card. I did talk to someone this past weekend who got his evaluation in October and just received his. I'm hoping to get mine soon. Looks like they are 5-6 months behind in issuing the cards. I think they are spending their time counting all the money coming into the State.

I checked the state website (sorry I don't have it saved) and the state says if you are rejected you will be notified within 12 weeks. Right now they are so backlogged they are projecting at least 6 months to recieve your card from the date they receive payment.
Hope this helps.

$125 to the doc (would have been less if I made them my caregiver) and $90 to the state sent it certified mail dec 29 no card yet but no rejection either. Not likley to get rejected being a cancer patient though.
I would just make sure to send it certified so you have record that it was sent and recived. Makes life easier IMO. Good luck

I payed nothing for evaluation thru Kaiser foundation I go in for a check up every year at the time i need to renew my marijuana registry my Doctor has been signing my marijuana registry for 7 years. I am the only one he will do this for because i do not smoke cigarettes and i do not drink booze. He said i have done a 380 since i have started medical Marijuana :rollit:. So do some research because there are regular doctors that help marijuana patients in Colorado :bravo::peace:

I payed nothing for evaluation thru Kaiser foundation I go in for a check up every year at the time i need to renew my marijuana registry my Doctor has been signing my marijuana registry for 7 years. I am the only one he will do this for because i do not smoke cigarettes and i do not drink booze. He said i have done a 380 since i have started medical Marijuana :rollit:. So do some research because there are regular doctors that help marijuana patients in Colorado :bravo::peace:

Very true but even my cancer doc would not sign for me so the are some but I feel they are far and few between. I also dont smoke cigarettes I eat right and exersize reglarly pretty healthy other than the cancer only one with any history as well so I am the Special one lol. She just said they dont feel it can help me :thedoubletake:? Just my 2 cents.

The doctors should not be charging patiants for a recommendation Just like you wouldn't pay your Dr. to write you a Rx for say "antibotics".

birdseye,Ain't that a bitch they charge anywhere from 99 to 160 for a first time here and 79-120 for a renewal ! But when I go for my blood pressure meds , all I have to do is call my doc and he justs writes me one and I pick it up no charge !! Maybe if the disp, kicked back a few bucks like the pharm. do they wouldn't charge us !!

olhippy the only fee I had was the $90 renewal fee that the Colorado dept. of health and envirment charge patiants to register with the state. $90 annually.

110. to the doc, 90 to the State Feb 1st. No card yet. I did read that if you are going to be rejected you'll hear from them within 30 days, and if you do not hear from them within 30 then you're good, and the card should be there within 16 weeks. It still hasn't came yet.

You all have the paperwork so don't worry about the card... I have patients that are going on 10 months waiting for their red cards. The good thing about it is that you are getting a year for free. The issue date is a few weeks before you get it in the mail.... If you are a caregiver make sure you have the copies of the paperwork with you as it can be eight to 10 months before you get into the system. Right about the time you get in is when they are going to be squeezing all the caregivers out......... :confused:

I just received my red card from the State of Colorado. It was issued on July 17th and expires on July 17th, next year. I sent it in last Oct. Meaning I will have had my rights for 21 months before I have to renew again.

Here's hoping they take a long time to get to everyone...

You all have the paperwork so don't worry about the card... I have patients that are going on 10 months waiting for their red cards. The good thing about it is that you are getting a year for free. The issue date is a few weeks before you get it in the mail.... If you are a caregiver make sure you have the copies of the paperwork with you as it can be eight to 10 months before you get into the system. Right about the time you get in is when they are going to be squeezing all the caregivers out......... :confused:

Hey Irie, so what are you caregivers doing about the "legal" hijack? Seems like you should be organizing around the issue. From my short time catching up on the last 20 years, there appears to be a rich diversity and specialization in medicinal strains that just might get lost under Colorado's current direction and those of Oakland. The caregiver connoisseur must not be forced back underground or controlled by legally artificial and financially prohibitive pressures. Patients don't want their medicine choices limited by the profiteering incentive from high yield and fast maturing strains that dispensaries might favor.

$129.00 November 2009, did not actually get red card till August 2010 so 1 year 9 mos till renew.

$109.00 for wife May 2010 , she got her card in the mail 2 weeks after I got mine.

:peace:
WillyB

I did read that after 35 days of sending it off and a doctors recommendation you can buy Medical Marijuana. I'm moving there and have been looking into everything I can. It might have been a little more than 35 but not much. Sad thing is it wouldn't be legal to grow but you'd have a good defense if found doing so.

what kind of checking up does the state do before you can get your card. i was in prison for afew years not drug related. will they use that again'st me.

Tokster, go here and read up. As long as you qualify medically and get a Dr. to ok it I do not think jail time is of any concern except in ownership and possibly work at a dispensary.

Not positive so...... read up for yourself.

The big stink in Colorado atm is to make sure the Doctor you use has the right license so your app doesn't get rejected..

This is the official Colorado MMJ site.

Colorado: Department of Public Health and Environment, Colorado Medical Marijuana Registry

:peace:
WillyB

paid $75. Sent my app registered mail Nov 17th and received my "card" today.

Nov 17th of this year or last year? I sent mine and tracked that they received it back in April, still dont have my card and its the end of December. They took like 5 months just to cash my check too though. WTF.:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom