How much did you smoke/consume in one session?

Thought this would be a great topic to bring up. Everyone has got there time when you just let loose with your friends and blazed that pound lol. Lets hear it. 420 parties, bdays, holidays or whatever. Just curious to hear some might be funny. Now for me i cant really remember how much i smoked/consumed? But il tell you how it went down. First time i visited my bro in cali was a few yrs back over xmas and nye. We thru a insane nye party but it was more like a weed party lol. Id say i smoked probably a 1/4 of nugs to the face in a couple hours. Plus ate some brownies that had about 3 OZs of mids and a half of nugs in em. Give or take some i cant really remember if it was 3 or 4 OZs. Probably an hour or so later i was asleep lol but before i fell asleep the buzz was amazing. Felt almost narcotic and a insane body high. I mean kinda shit that makes the hairs on your arms and neck stand up lol How much have you smoke/consume in one session??

Re: How much did you smoke/consume in one session??

Oh my. There sure have been some pretty epic smoke outs in my day. Let me see what i can remember. It gets harder as the years go on to keep track of things.. Ok yes there was the 4/20 cottage smoke out. 1.5 pounds, 5 people a box of dutches an array of peices. This night is the only time i have ever smoked so much I 'blacked out' I have almost no memory of a whole night. The bit and pieces i do recall are random and make no sense. I dO recall having visuals, this being one of to times I have experienced visuals while on weed and weed alone. It wasn't laced I just smoked a whole lot that night and I had only been smoking for about 6 months at this point so my tolerance was on the low side.

Back in the day we frequently rolled large blunts often made of multiple dutches and any where from half an Oz to 2 Oz in size. Oh to be young and waste full again. haha it never was a huge deal since just about all my friends and i Dealt so weed was aplenty and cheap.

No other major smoke out really stand out. Oh one time I bought a half Oz and took a drive resulting in me getting lost driving through 3 states and running out of smoke just as i pulled into my drive way after 15 hours stoned/lost/driving. that was weird day.

Now if we could talk about other stuff man I have stories.. haha

Also your awfully quick on those bumps man..

Re: How much did you smoke/consume in one session??

yo your lungs must have been raw as HELL!! I can remember smoking a oz with about six friends but a pound and a half :goodjob: my friend

Oh your not kidding, I kind of lost my voice for a few days after that week end.. haha. I should have noted we left with a little less than 1/2 LB with us. but still it was pretty nutz.

The most I've ever smoked in a single session was an ounce. I don't normally like doing power sessions, though. After awhile it becomes a uncomfortable, and the highs usually take a turn south. If I ever have access to a bunch of weed that I didn't pay too much for, maybe I'll try and top my best, but until then, I'll just stick with a bowl or fifteen.

The most I've ever smoked in a single session was an ounce. I don't normally like doing power sessions, though. After awhile it becomes a uncomfortable, and the highs usually take a turn south. If I ever have access to a bunch of weed that I didn't pay too much for, maybe I'll try and top my best, but until then, I'll just stick with a bowl or fifteen.

nothing wrong with a oz man. thats alot in my opinion. keep smokin :rollit: stay up

Back
Top Bottom