How Much Pot Have You Smoked ?

SkinnyChef

I got to thinking (a bad idea to start) and was wondering how much pot I have smoked over the 36 years I have been smoking it.
So keeping in mind the binges and dry times average usage ect...
Here is what I came up with.

1 oz a week (keep in mind I smoke swag cause I is po foke) X 52 weeks is about 4 1/2 pounds a year X 36 years 156 pounds of pot smoked! :cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin: :bongrip: :bong: :cool: :Rasta: :smokin: :adore: :adore: I love my pot!!!

how do u feel after 36 years of smokin schwag? lol

i have no idea how much ive smoked no way i can calculate it out cuz i be smokin different amounts all the time and sometimes i smoke blunts and sometimes i smoke bowls

I spend around 100-150 a month on buds. I dont know how much that would be.. Like a 1/4 a month. Thats only 3oz a year. Wow... I'm not as heavy as a smoker as I thought.

That equals... Less than 6oz in my lifetime! I'm quit the newbie... This suprises the shit out of me.

It's a rough call... I mean yeah, I've had times when I haven't smoked in months, but I've also gone on the brain destroying bud binge as well... I probably have been averaging 1lbs a year.

I've smoked enough to get high. That's the only amount that counts.

You know, it's really a rough call to make. As half the bud I've smoked wasn't even mine, nor was I the one packing bowls or rolling the blunts. Compounding the problem is that I know there have been nights where one bowl after another was packed, but I just can't remember what happened those nights. Another factor is simply that more often than not, I'm smoking with other people in groups of 2-10, so how much was really going into my lungs and how much were my friends hitting? Now if looking at it when I'm smoking by myself, how much of my bud burned off between hits? What about those little bits of bud that I don't realize I'm losing when I ash out my pipe?

So I suppose, I'd like to know, are we supposed to be looking at it as base amount of bud we have bought, amount of grams (as per joint/blunt/bowl) that we've smoked for our own and other's bud, or are we talking just the amounts that I myself have smoked (as in factoring down to number and intensity of hits I've taken.)

tommysmokes said:
I've smoked enough to get high. That's the only amount that counts.

Very philosophical. ........"yours is the superior intellect"........
:adore: :adore: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:

Hey, I'm just trying to be empirical here. Science is you friend just as much as philosophy.

I have noooo idea how much....

:laughtwo:

im not really sure... i just know that its alot!

Hichhiker said:
Hey, I'm just trying to be empirical here. Science is you friend just as much as philosophy.
Relax man ! I'm just kiddin ya !

well for like the last year ive been smoking like 3-5 blunts almost every day, and i get smoked out alot from my friends, and all the times i binged,and i have been smoking for 4 years, i'd say............ 5-7 pounds of the chronic in my life so far

I couldn't even begin to average the amount of pot I've smoked in the past 15 years...
I'm always too stoned to keep tracks on how much I've smoked in the last day

hehehe, sorry, I fixcate on things if I think they're a good idea. I was already to write out a thesis statement and determine which variables to moniter. Don't mind me, I'ma go float away now. weee

richgannon_2001 said:
i smoke about 6 pounds a year (half ounce a week) and have been doing so for almost 4 years now and im 21

There are 52 weeks in a year. An half an ounce a week comes out to 26 ounces a year. There are 16 ounces in a pound. How does that make six pounds? That new math is awful tricky.

You see, he was talking fluid ounces. He pure' his bud into a lovely green THC enriched energy drink. And when yopu take the weight of this mixture, it comes out to six pounds a year at 1/2 fluid ounces per week. (run while I have tommy distracted)

Hichhiker said:
You see, he was talking fluid ounces. He pure' his bud into a lovely green THC enriched energy drink. And when yopu take the weight of this mixture, it comes out to six pounds a year at 1/2 fluid ounces per week. (run while I have tommy distracted)

If the facts don't work try to dazzle them with bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom