How much do you smoke?

ahh yes...the 10 dollar lid. 4 fingers worth. you always did business with the dealer that had the biggest hands.

If I could only smoke now what it cost me all those years ago. wahh!

Peace :hippy:

In one week I smoke usually around 5 grams, but that'
s in the summer and I don't have classes right now.

During school probably about an eighth or less a week, I'd smoke alot more if I had the funds.

But here in BC I can usually get high off a little bit of weed which is nice because all of it is amazing weed.

:grinjoint:

wow 1/2 to an oz is a lot! right now I only smoke one small bud a week LOL

strictly due to finances i can only smoke about 1/8 to 1/4 per week. but if finances werent a problem. i think i could pull like a 1/4 everyday for sure. just be loadin bowls constantly all day long...

Before money was an issue, about 1/4 to 1/2 per week... Now that an 1/8 cost me $65-$75, I can only smoke around 1/8 to 1/16 per week, at least until harvest time. :smokin: Lately, my one-hitter has been my best friend. ;)

i smoke a gram a day of some dank dro but i get 5 dollar grams i feel sorry for yall ppl payin a bill or more 4 a quater

I have been laided off,so I smoke as much as I can afford (1/8 a week),but got called back this week so that means none. I need to find some test strips for THC so I can experiment with how much I can smoke without failing drug test.Anybody know where I could find these.

Urine Drug Marijuana Test

I have been laided off,so I smoke as much as I can afford (1/8 a week),but got called back this week so that means none. I need to find some test strips for THC so I can experiment with how much I can smoke without failing drug test.Anybody know where I could find these.

They can be ordered from most any online headshop, but you can not trust the results. You would probably be wasting your money and risking your job, because those test strips will not do you any good.

There are two types of drug test...

1.) Drug Screen - This method test your urine sample right away with a strip of test paper which is usually affixed to the inside of the sample cup. Most any home test you can order from any online headshop uses this same method. The problem is, most employers do not use a drug screen, they use a drug test.

2.) Drug Test - A drug test uses sophisticated machines to look at the urine sample on a molecular level. They are done in labs where your sample is tested for specific gravity, ph, and additives to make sure it is actual urine that has not been diluted or altered. As of the current date, these test are very difficult to fool, and almost nothing on the market claiming to help you pass these test actually works.

Here is the short answer... 2 weeks.

Contrary to urban myths that say that marijuana stays detectable in your system for 30+ days if you are a daily smoker, THC is actually only detectable in most drug test for about 2 weeks after you last smoked marijuana. If your body's metabolism is way off from the norm, then you might be looking at a little longer, but 2 weeks is the average no matter how much pot you smoke.

If you almost never smoke, (say only once a month) then the detectable amounts of mj will be out of your system in 5-7 days on average.

If you take a urine test and have smoked marijuana within the last 24-36 hours you will most likely fail and test positive for marijuana no matter what (even if you just got stoned one time.)

The only sure way to beat a drug test yourself (without using someone's clean urine) is to not smoke for a period of 5 days to 2 weeks before the test.

I have read that there is a book on how to flush your body of toxins within 24 hours. It was written by a guy who was on federal parole for 10 years and was able to pass all of his drug test even though he was a daily smoker. I'm afraid I don't remember the title or the name of the author. But I'm sure you could find it with a little googling. ;) Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom