How much light do I need?

AustinTX

I've got a closet in which there will be MAX 2 plants growing, and the closet is 2.5ft X 3ft X 6 ft high. Right now there's only one plant, but I just need a light that will work for that. Not looking to get into a big grow op just yet, so if anyone had any advice on a cheaper light that WILL get the job done. Thanks in advance! Happy growing and smoking!

ok, cool. I was at Home Depot today and didn't see the CFL's there, figured I had to go down to texas hydroponics to get that, but I'll look for the 65 watt CFL's at Lowes, which is close to home. Thanks for the help, guys! I'm 20 days in, will get a few pics up soon. Right now its in a pot using outdoor light and then as much as I can pump after dark, but it's time to get the right light set up for the duration.

hi dude mot my han i have the dame size cubord and use a 175hps it cost me to setup about 200 to set up no temp control i use a standard house fan i start out with chlones {seed in australia }is hard to get good oneson 18 hours for four weeks then down to 12/12 so far so good :grinjoint:hope this helps :smokin::bong::bongrip::smokin::Rasta::cool::smokin::smokin::rofl:chow

Back
Top Bottom