How much longer? Critical Purple Kush, day 82

Dasull757

420 Member
Just curious, is she behind or should I be concerned of stunted growth at this point?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey 757,

Welcome to 420. Plant looks good, no way to answer that - different growers have different skills but your girl looks really sharp - yep, I’d hit that!! No, there’s no need to worry about stunting now. Yes she is getting close but needs a week or two at least. The fresh fluffy pistils means she still growing, maybe not taller now but she’s packing on heft everyday. Suggest jewelers loupe ($12) or usb digital microscope ($30ish) for checking trichs to judge ripeness or you can try phone app called magnifyer.

more folks will jump in later hopefully

Hey 757,

Welcome to 420. Plant looks good, no way to answer that - different growers have different skills but your girl looks really sharp - yep, I’d hit that!! No, there’s no need to worry about stunting now. Yes she is getting close but needs a week or two at least. The fresh fluffy pistils means she still growing, maybe not taller now but she’s packing on heft everyday. Suggest jewelers loupe ($12) or usb digital microscope ($30ish) for checking trichs to judge ripeness or you can try phone app called magnifyer.

more folks will jump in later hopefully
Okay that’s great news..I appreciate that

Back
Top Bottom