How much longer does this Auto have?

Stinkybud

Today marks day 58 and I believe the website said 60 to 70 days.

IMG_089620.JPG
IMG_089418.JPG

Hi Stinky. My experience, and that of many others here, is that autos usually go beyond whatever the supplier says. Sometimes way beyond. Be led by the plant and her trichomes, not by whatever the seed bank says. Looking good though.

hello my auto seems to be way behind its not far of 50 days and the cylaxes are there but only have two pistils each and one is even turned orange ! my auto looks very far of from stinkybuds maybe is stunted? ive no camera sorry folks and still new to forums so im not sure of proper etiquette sorry if ive hijacked but any advice would be highly appreciated. peace

Perturabo - the best way to get help is to start a thread in FAQ. The link's under Grow Room in the top menu. Also, the more information you can provide the better. Here's how to ask and the info needed to get the best responses:

How to Ask for Grow Support

Pictures really are important, (can you borrow a camera or phone?) ,even if poor quality, nobody minds that - folk just want to help round here. There's also a tutorial on how to upload pics:

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Good luck!

Hello Stinkybud how did your white widow turn out I just started a white widow myself, also two cream of the crop and two thc bomb anyway any tips for a newbie grower? PS how big did it get before flowering thanks for any help my brother.
Joesy Wales

Back
Top Bottom