How much longer?

edeezy

full
I have had my first plant for about 4-5 months now. I started growing in september-ish I think (which was a bad idea). Anyways, I started out strong and my plant was doing well, then 2 of the leaves got brown and I thought my plant was dieing so I just let it be, but weeks later it was still alive and it continued to grow (not that much). Well all I need to know is how much longer I need to vegetate it or how much longer it will take for harvest time. I have the plant under a heat lamp for most of the day (which I know isnt a good light source but it is the only one I could aquire) and I water and spray the plant with water daily.

hello edeezy, i think if you can get a cfl = compact floro light, even if its a small wattage one you can put it in a lamp, or another socket, this would be better than the heat lamp you have now, you might want to wait untill your plant gets a little more wider(bushy) remember edeezy, first time growers tend to allways over water there plants and over feed, try to get the cfl light dont over water, dont over water, and check back here with your questions and concerns and there are e-nuff cool people on this web site to help you through your grow from start to finnish, take care.
rnwy

i dont know if this helps or anything but my heat lamp had a UV ray filter on which i have taken off. does this mean that my lamp emits UV light?

and also, I need peoples' opinions on how much longer i should vegetate my plant

dude go to home depot pick up some cfls or go on ebay spend under 200 bucks get a tri band ufo led 90w veg them for like a month or two and let them bush out like homeboy said. then put it on 12/12, also transplant into 3 gallons if possible.

Back
Top Bottom