How tall?

modifyd

hey, i planted some seeds a couple days ago and i was just wondering how tall they should get before their leaves start to bloom out or whatever, cuz one of my trees is almost 8 inches tall and the leaves are still pretty small. thanks the for help

Re: how tall???

modifyd said:
hey, i planted some seeds a couple days ago and i was just wondering how tall they should get before their leaves start to bloom out or whatever, cuz one of my trees is almost 8 inches tall and the leaves are still pretty small. thanks the for help
I'm assuming that because of your location .......and grow season ......That this is an indoor grow ........If so ......Sounds like your light is too far away .......Try gettin it closer to your plants .....Sounds like they are stretching too much ....too quick ..........( if your plants stretch too much at a young age , They won't be strong enough to hold themselves up when they get leaves ).....They'll end up lookin like they've been pinched somewhere close to the dirt ........then they die ......

yea my older plant is only like 5 inches tall but over 8 inches wide i love to look at it couse its so full and short lol

yep, yep, your light is most likley too far away from the top of the sprout. It needs to be 2 inches away from the top of the plant. It's very hard on sprouts when they have to reach out to get light, so keep the light close or it will most likley die.

my lights are only like an inch away you should do the same i think

ok so i have a 65watt plant light and i moved the plants closer to it(about 2 inches away) and within an hour they died. was the light too intense???

modifyd said:
ok so i have a 65watt plant light and i moved the plants closer to it(about 2 inches away) and within an hour they died. was the light too intense???

what kind of light? if you want i have a few extra plant growing if you want we can meet and you can have one couse its only a 30 min drive for me

ps i use flourals i have a lot of them like 7

sorry to here that your plant died woman down lol

Back
Top Bottom