How to apply for Medijuana in Portland

Tokist

the simplest way is to talk to the groovy folks over at The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation and if you're feeling too lazy to click, here's the info:

Oregon Clinic
105 SE 18th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97214
OR (503)281-5100
Fax(503)235-0120

here's everything you will need to know in order to setup an appt.

i'd do it myself, but i dont have any debilitating disease that qualifies me. which sucks! i just moved here and i'm unaccustomed to having to find a new dealer. all this bloody money and no pot to smoke :p

from what i've been reading, it's hella easy to get a medijuana card in cali. pay a doctor 150 bucks and yer golden. besides which, there aren't even any dispensaries in oregon and probably won't be for some time. bout four or so years ago they made an attempt to pass a bill for it, but it was denied because they figured it was just an underhanded way to legalize pot.

um... duh?

i hear they have pot vending machines (or will very soon) in los angeles....

anyhow, to all those who're trying to get themselves smokin legal, good luck. if there're any tokers in the pdx area, pm me ;)

great site,

jiz

I'm not a doctor, but with HIV as stated in your other post and everything else you list here, finding a doctor to give you a recommendation shouldn't be a problem. Can you find a clinic that can document your medical condition and then go somewhere else to get your recommendation?

is it true you can get your card for having arthritis? every time i move my toes a certain way they pop and its hard to avoid doing, but someone told me i would develop arthritis in my toes cause they pop so often.

Patients diagnosed with the following illnesses are afforded legal protection under Measure 67: cachexia; cancer; chronic pain; epilepsy and other disorders characterized by seizures; glaucoma; HIV or AIDS; multiple sclerosis and other disorders characterized by muscle spasticity; and nausea.

Last year the Oregon Board of Health approved agitation due to Alzheimer's disease to the list of debilitating conditions qualifying for legal protection.

GREAT.
now i sign the forms to release my medical records. and all that , but it not at the THCF clinic at the address you have up there.
Thanks.

My cousin got his green card because he has a inoperable syct (SP) on his brain, and it often gives him headaches.

But that DOESNT help me have it legaly. Wish I could somehow.

Back
Top Bottom