How to: Head Shops

feelintherasta

What permitts in general do you need to open a head shop? If you just say everything is tabacco related or for incent use do you only need a sale permit?

I skateboard so, I wanna open a skate/head shop.
What are your thoughts and opinions?

sounds like a good idea considering a lot of skaters i know smoke pot...i dont know what you need but it sounds good

thanks....i would have to have the headshop part of it like behind a curtain in another room because people who are underage.

make sure you know what a fake id looks like too....there are two head shops in my town and they were both almost shut down because the police sent an underage kid into both stores with a fake id and both shops sold a pipe to the kid and cops came in seconds later. The stores got huge fines that were ment to put them out of business and the employee's were fired....i know all this because my friend was the one who was fired.

wow that must have been nice having a freind that worked in a head shop haha but yeah u gotta look into that shit and if your gunna open one try to find a town near by with at least one already there cuase then at least u know that it wont totaly get shut down u know

I saw you head down to your local head shop and ask them if they got a special liscense etc. Never heard of mine getting busted. I to wanna open up a snowboard/skate shop/head shop - that's why im in law school, lol, gonna learn all the legal crapola then get a buis degree and voila and education and a whole bunch of fun

As far as I know, it's illegal for cops to send underage ppl into somewhere that requires you to be of age. Since I work at an adult video store, I gotta ID ppl and I asked about cops and shit and was told they can't send someone underage, but they can send someone in who LOOKS underage (but is of age) and then if you don't ID them (since you're supposed to ID anyone who looks under the age of 25) then they can start to watch you more carefully. *shrugs* But that's just my crazy prairie laws...

Back
Top Bottom