How To Know When To Harvest

Re: How to know when to harvest.

hi i have wigh widdo im wateing tell 3 4ths to all of the hairs have terened but it steel tasting young an a lil swagish can any one help

couldn't have said it better myself. you are right on with the trichomes and this is how i judge when to harvest too. about 2 weeks to go with my crop of calif orange, og kush and mandala #1.

im drying slow but its jus tasting pree mo

are you curing?

(by the way no offense, but it makes it much easier to help you with you problem, if we can all understand what you're saying. Maybe that's why no one seems to be responding to your question in detail, because you aren't giving us any details, just txt speak, and frankly, that isn't enough to go on. There just isn't a way to type out a proper description if your too focused on trying to look cool typing. )

these are what I use. I get mine at the local hydro store but you can get one viva e-mail on the net. ThinkGeek :: Pocket Microscope

are you curing?

(by the way no offense, but it makes it much easier to help you with you problem, if we can all understand what you're saying. Maybe that's why no one seems to be responding to your question in detail, because you aren't giving us any details, just txt speak, and frankly, that isn't enough to go on. There just isn't a way to type out a proper description if your too focused on trying to look cool typing. )

sorry i right small messege my computer when down so i was useing someone ellsis an trying to go as fast as i can....well let me just start of by saying this was my 2nd harvist an when i piced the plant, <witch was wite widdo> allmost all of the hairs were brown,so(allso stoped feeding a week to 14 days befor harvist. i flused it let sit for about 2 day then dryed it for a bout 10 days. then cered for like 5 or 6 but i did get a lot off it but it didnt tast all that grate. looked okay NOT NER BEST tho didnt get me very high

Sorry dude I mean no disrespect but can I ask how old you are. the lang you use is hardly understandable ever when you have time to speak. If you are trying to impress someone with some slang from the 3rd grade or 4th, got to understand most adults just blow it off. Not saying you are, but but your saying, wite widdo. why not least get the poper name kind of rite? NC

Sorry dude I mean no disrespect but can I ask how old you are. the lang you use is hardly understandable ever when you have time to speak. If you are trying to impress someone with some slang from the 3rd grade or 4th, got to understand most adults just blow it off. Not saying you are, but but your saying, wite widdo. why not least get the poper name kind of rite? NC

Im sorry white widow im trying to go fast an im dislixick as well nevr been good at reading or righting.

Im sorry white widow im trying to go fast an im dislixick as well nevr been good at reading or righting.
No problem my friend I use the vocabulary and grammar that I know is less that an adecuate for some but I get the jist of what you are saying..
what one happends friest clear clody or amber trichomes?
I don't know what happens to them like a botonist would but I gather that the more amber the resin gland gets, the lesser the peak high you get...
I prefer to have a head high, or energetic type of high so I harvested after I can see that most of the trics were milky and some were just turning amber, I am not yet finished with the drying but I still have smoked some and the high lasts for hours without crashing and burning.
Good luck with the grow..

Total nube to growing, but I have a girl... a beautiful fat healthy fully colita'ed girl about 90 days old, I also have a handy jewelers loupe, now I know what the crystals look like on the leaves, and on the hairs, but I don't see mushroom shape yet, and all is clear.. Where exactly do I look for the indicators???

Got me a higher power glass. My loupe is only an electronic inspection loupe, not enough power, I borrowed a jewelers loupe from my BIL who is a jeweler, lots of mushroom shapes, and some are amber. I am going to take her.

She is small, possibly only 2 1/2 ft, but very full. The aroma is very very skunky now, so I think tonight I will begin to take buds and manicure them. Thanks. I learned more here in 6 posts than I have in 40 yrs of burning...:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom