How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hello there! I am dealing with recurrent RCC of my Lt kidney! I had my Rt kidney removed in 2003 due to RCC. My son showed me Run From the Cure and I am definately wanting to fix my kidney and not go on dialysis! I live in a legal state and have access to good quality bud for my medicine. I just need clarification of what to use and when to use it. I am so grateful I found this site! It has given me such hope. Thank you, Fighting RCC

Welcome to this thread Fighting RCC,

You want a good Sativa dominant hybrid (as high THC as possible), you want a high CBD strain (Harlequin comes to mind) to blend with the Sativa dominant bud. This is your daytime oil. For night as pure of Indica as you can get. OG's are not good for this as they have to much Sativa mixed in and keeps you up. Master Kush comes to mind at 95% Indica. Get the good quality bud, make it, then learn this method to take the oil for your cancer. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method
My fav strains are Blue Dream/Harlequin blend for daytime, Master Kush for nighttime. Get started by making it then we'll help using it to make sure you get going in the right direction as fast as possible. Be out till 3pm pacific.

Regards,
Motoco

Hello there! I am dealing with recurrent RCC of my Lt kidney! I had my Rt kidney removed in 2003 due to RCC. My son showed me Run From the Cure and I am definately wanting to fix my kidney and not go on dialysis! I live in a legal state and have access to good quality bud for my medicine. I just need clarification of what to use and when to use it. I am so grateful I found this site! It has given me such hope. ���� Thank you, Fighting RCC

Thank you Motoco for the info! My son just let me know what strains he has access to. There is Sour Tsunami, a cross of AK47- Blueberry-Athena, Huckleberry, Train Wreck, Blue Bio Diesel and a cross of Chemdog-Huckleberry-Athena. If you could advise what out of these is best for the cancer day dose and night dose, I would be very appreciative! I am on page 12 of this amazing thread and it's been so wonderful to see everyone helping with how ever they can! I have been in the medical field for more than 35yrs and it's amazing how so much crap is taught that isn't even therapeutic for people! In the end it all comes down to nature and what the good Lord placed here on Earth for all of us to have access to!
Thank you again Motoco, Fighting RCC

Thanks for the response Motoco. I am pretty sure I blew it when I used a 220 micron filter. Will follow instructions closely next attempt. I have a 25micron bubble bag. I'll try that next time on a small batch. Just don't like paper filters, me n murphy been long acquainted.

I'm in my mid sixties, nam vet, ptsd, depression, (was a 18 yr.old Dustoff crewchief),whole list of physical maladies that come from bein rode hard and put away wet. I was just following Rick Simpsons advice about getting as much into you as you can until you hit 60 grams. Need to back up and do a lot more research, I think.
Hopin I still derived some medical benefit from the oil w/impurities that I was ingesting. Do you suppose I at least got some fiber out of the deal? sorry, couldn't resist a wee bit o' levity.

Re-learned a valuable lesson with this experience. I feel really fortunate that my ignorance only resulted in my blowing it out my ...
sorry! hey, I b half irish, what u xpect?

btw: reprocessed at 25 micron filtration and looks/tastes wonderful.

Sour Tsunami or Trainwreck for the daytime, excellent daytime oils. (go with the highest % THC one). The other ones you will have to google the strains in and pick what you think as I'm not familiar with them. You need a high percentage Indica (90% plus dominant) for nighttime. Your Son perhaps could ask his sources as the growers would be familiar with the percentages, sativa/indica dominant. I would get the above mentioned strains, pick which one you prefer and get started as soon as possible while selecting your Indica strain for sleep. Any man-made meds, pain/sleep/blood pressure? Also I didn't see a high CBD strain, Blue Bio Diesel mentioned CBD I think, just don't know the percentage. Apologies on the strains, however, you can make small amounts and try them to see what works best. Also you can always blend the ones you don't like to change the characteristics to make it more up for day or more down for night. Lets get you on the road to good health.

"In the end it all comes down to nature and what the good Lord placed here on Earth for all of us to have access to!" So true! Unfortunately not everyone is on board. No problem, were here to help, anymore questions, fire away.

Motoco

Thank you Motoco for the info! My son just let me know what strains he has access to. There is Sour Tsunami, a cross of AK47- Blueberry-Athena, Huckleberry, Train Wreck, Blue Bio Diesel and a cross of Chemdog-Huckleberry-Athena. If you could advise what out of these is best for the cancer day dose and night dose, I would be very appreciative! I am on page 12 of this amazing thread and it's been so wonderful to see everyone helping with how ever they can! I have been in the medical field for more than 35yrs and it's amazing how so much crap is taught that isn't even therapeutic for people! In the end it all comes down to nature and what the good Lord placed here on Earth for all of us to have access to!
Thank you again Motoco, Fighting RCC

Hi parato,

When its time to go back to work you will be a seasoned veteran. Very smart and well thought out plan. Your on your way to better health. Some things may take a little time due to the damaged receptors, but, you will be amazed how effective the concentrate is.

Cheers

Motoco

Just wanted to put my two cents on tacking. Thank to Motoco and his lovely assistant I learnt how to tack proper way.

I can confirm: indeed, there is no euphoria/high/anxiety...literally nothing unusual. I feel like my normal self, good memory, good level of focus etc.
Thank you Motoco!

Motoco, I was taking BP meds but since being on organic vegan diet(Gerson), coffee breaks, juicing, Essiac tea and loads of supplements, I have been off them since April! My son was able to get some HOG, which is supposed to be high THC so we will use that with the Trainwreck for daytime. I am getting the Sour Tsunami tested as well. We were told that the Sour Tsunami was high CBD. I will let you know how the tests come out. Thank you again, I have learned soooo much from everyone's information! I feel very impowered and know that this will be what my body needs to kick this cancer!

Fighting RCC

Fighting RCC, your on your way! If you have any issues, making the oil, taking the oil, whatever, just a post away. I'm excited for you and you will learn why soon!

When you have the oil made and need help to make sure your taking it correctly let me know.

Warmest regards,

Motoco

Motoco, I was taking BP meds but since being on organic vegan diet(Gerson), coffee breaks, juicing, Essiac tea and loads of supplements, I have been off them since April! My son was able to get some HOG, which is supposed to be high THC so we will use that with the Trainwreck for daytime. I am getting the Sour Tsunami tested as well. We were told that the Sour Tsunami was high CBD. I will let you know how the tests come out. Thank you again, I have learned soooo much from everyone's information! I feel very impowered and know that this will be what my body needs to kick this cancer!

Fighting RCC

Hi Motoco,

I'm in NZ so I cannot try anything here, so I am visiting USA in March.

My main complaint is exhaustion. I just need some solid restorative sleep. Nothing is doing it for me here.

Can you help me

Hi sick42long,

Welcome to 420 Magazine. I cannot help as far as 'goods' goes; one reason I don't sell anything and also members meeting members personally (face to face) violates 420 regulations). Knowing that, I can help with information on what you need for your sleep disorder. Depending on what state you visit while in the U.S. would be another criteria.

420 Motoco

Hi Motoco,

I'm in NZ so I cannot try anything here, so I am visiting USA in March.

My main complaint is exhaustion. I just need some solid restorative sleep. Nothing is doing it for me here.

Can you help me/QUOTE]

Merry Christmas to All!

Cajun, I'm glad you let us know you're still able to get onto 420. Hope the holidays treat you well and works out everything for you. Hoping to hear from you my friend.

Motoco,
You and your lovely wife have a wonderful Christmas and I hope it is as special as any Christmas can be.
Would you mind if I post a photo of my plant. I am hoping to be able to get some oil made by middle of January. The plant is a Fast and Vast Auto. She is truly a monster. I could use a guess at what others think my dry weight should be. I haven't a clue.

WJ
:xmas:

Hey Buddy,

Thank you so much for the much needed 'yuletide glee' and 'Christmas cheer' to Mo and I WJ! Where in the world would we be without our Wives giving us direction? Seriously, lol. As one who uses the miracles of the concentrated oil to another, I know your Christmas will be extra special for you Brother. We have been gifted WJ, healing our aliments. When you think about that it is truly something to rejoice. Mo and I are so happy for your family this year. So many friends this year have healed themselves recently and their journeys have been amazing. I'm so looking forward to the new year, learning new things, seeing awareness on the concentrated oil come to the forefront.

Thank you 420, 420 Staff and to all the dedicated Members who gives their time to help others.

To all Members who we have meant around the world that are healed/healing themselves, their loved ones or friends; we think of you often and in our prayers. We will always have a special connection. We are Family. How great is that.

Peace on Earth,

Motoco & Mo :peacetwo:

Merry Christmas to All!

Cajun, I'm glad you let us know you're still able to get onto 420. Hope the holidays treat you well and works out everything for you. Hoping to hear from you my friend.

Motoco,
You and your lovely wife have a wonderful Christmas and I hope it is as special as any Christmas can be.
Would you mind if I post a photo of my plant. I am hoping to be able to get some oil made by middle of January. The plant is a Fast and Vast Auto. She is truly a monster. I could use a guess at what others think my dry weight should be. I haven't a clue.

WJ
:xmas:

Please post your pic Brother, I want to see it as I've no experience with auto flowers. Perhaps it will be an heavy producer of some quality oil. :high-five:

Motoco, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas with your loved ones! Our Daughter and her family came from Texas to spend the holiday with us all. It was so wonderful having all the kids/grandkids together. So we made the oil and drew it up in three 10cc syringes, so I am set. I have been dosing 3 times during the day and once before bed. I am going to increase tomorrow up to 5 times per day. I appreciate all your help and will keep you informed of my progress! Thank you again and have a Happy New Year!

Fighting RCC

Hi Fighting RCC,

Thank you for the YuleTide glee! Sounds just like our Christmas! Kids/Grandchildren, doesn't get any better being with Family. Has everything been going good on the 'tacking'? How are you feeling? Appears your spot on and ready to take the bull by the horns. I can feel your matter-of-fact approach and I love a positive attitude. Your very welcome, my pleasure and remember; any questions/help you might need do not hesitate to ask. Happy New Year, and may it be your best year ever!

Regards,

Motoco

Motoco, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas with your loved ones! Our Daughter and her family came from Texas to spend the holiday with us all. It was so wonderful having all the kids/grandkids together. So we made the oil and drew it up in three 10cc syringes, so I am set. I have been dosing 3 times during the day and once before bed. I am going to increase tomorrow up to 5 times per day. I appreciate all your help and will keep you informed of my progress! Thank you again and have a Happy New Year!

Fighting RCC

Hi Altainta

First of all let me apologize to you for replying to your message so so late. I think since you didn't reply with my quote I didn't get the notification else I would have been able to reply to your message amidst my busy schedule.
Anyway, now I'm here...So when I said go ahead and use 99.* % IPA I didn't mean Rubbing alcohol(rubbing alcohol has only 30%-70% IPA). I meant 99.*% IPA and No you don't get that in a chemist shop in India(if you are in India) and If you are then try Indiamart. com for finding location vendor who sell 99.5 or 99.8% IPA.
My oil wasn't that potent for many reasons that's why there isn't too much improvement in my mother's condition but hopefully we will be able to get better oil next time.
I probably know which company you are telling about selling oil for that cost. It's really very costly which we cannot afford but if you have the money and you trust them you can try some of it.
I hope I was able to respond to most of your questions. Feel free to reply.

1) So you mean to say that any IPA that list 99% + will work ? Mostly you can get that chemical shop or solder repair shop right ?
2) Did you grow your own or purchased end product and processed it for oil ?
3) (if you purchased end product) What was the cost per 10grams
4) The indi mart people will not sale small quantity as you know. Or do they ? do you have a contact (obiviously don't share here)

Did you checked
V i k i V a u r o r a
the guy who cured cancer with same oil. Yes he is indian
Also check his facebook page.
Here is a interview he did on a news website.
i will forcelly suggest you to read all the things on his fb page (specially comments) and read the news which i posted.

I m sad to know your mother condition hope all will be well in the next batch :love:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yes i am only in for the oil. The OIL which cure cancer (which tortures patient and their family physically and mentally)

1) So you mean to say that any IPA that list 99% + will work ? Mostly you can get that chemical shop or solder repair shop right ?
2) Did you grow your own or purchased end product and processed it for oil ?
3) (if you purchased end product) What was the cost per 10grams
4) The indi mart people will not sale small quantity as you know. Or do they ? do you have a contact (obiviously don't share here)

Did you checked

the guy who cured cancer with same oil. Yes he is indian
Also check his facebook page.
Here is a interview he did on a news website.

i will forcelly suggest you to read all the things on his fb page (specially comments) and read the news which i posted.

I m sad to know your mother condition hope all will be well in the next batch :love:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yes i am only in for the oil. The OIL which cure cancer (which tortures patient and their family physically and mentally)

Thank you so much for sharing the post and the FB link. I'll surely check out.

Meanwhile all I can answer here is I couldn't grow so I had to go for what's available outside and also you are right 'most' of the vendors on India mart will not sell small quantity but some of them would so keep trying. Is it possible for you to tell me what state do you live in India? I might help you with something.

Back
Top Bottom