How to run CO2 in grow tent

zagil

hi
i would like to know how to run CO2 in grow tent ..
i have
CO2 cylinder 5KG
CO2 regulator with electric switch.
all fitting needed
CO2 digital controller
i can control the CO2 ppm for long time and control the temp as well with no issue

but my question is :-

how many hours or minutes a day should i run the CO2 ? i am in 24/0 light now.

can any one help please.

Best to start with a meter to get an idea then you can wing it after you have a general idea how long your tent holds the PPMS and set a schedule.

If you have a co2 controller then it should be plug and play
Plants only use co2 during lights on
So it should be on constant with your light cycle and the controller will keep your ppms in check

I didnt even see the controller part lol.

Misread title how much co2 to run in tent.

Take care

I believe the avg air is around 300-400ppm for grows you want it up around 900-1400ppm just make sure you run temps in the mid to upper 80s so the plant absorbs the co2 and it's not wasted. Plus air tight tent no exhaust fans on!

thanks for the replies
i can run the fans its no problem because i have a closed sealed tent system ... but my question is if my lights are 24/0 then no problem running the CO2 24/0 ?

also what would be the Nuts PPM in this case?

Sorry for late response but I would personally turn to 18/6 or 20/4 the plants need a small break to really keep growing big. I would run 1000ppm for 4 hours when light first kicks on then up to 1600ppm for the remaining time till lights out . Nothing when lights are out since the plant won't use it then. Set up the hose above the plants, peferable if you wrap it around your hood since it's center over your plants! Any new pics?

Back
Top Bottom