how?

ill get hash from a female but i can still make a male grow n then make hash
i dunt know the kinds of hash so if u could give me easiest kind plz

ok so with a female... how do i get hash? i know it comes from the leaves but i dunt know anything more... tried to search on 420 but didnt find.... if u could hlp me out with this one i would really appreciate

ok so ill try with a female... but i just dunt know guys how to make hash... i tried to search on 420 but there's nothing on it. I know its made with the leaves of the plant, but nothing more so if u could help me out with this one i would really appreciate

kief is the trichomes from the plant .. u get this by having the plant dry and it is good to through it in the freezer it allows the trichomes to fall off easiers.. u get a silk screen . and bounce the the leaves/ bud whatever u are using a few times and from u boucning it the trichomes will fall off and will fall through the screen.. once u collected all the keif .,. put it in a cig celapahone(sp) pack it tightly. tape it closed ... get a pieace of constuction paper.. wrap it arond the plastic and tape it shut.. wet the paper so it is complety wet.. preheat you oven two 300-325 .. once heated put the thing into the oven for 10-15 mins.. pull it out get a rollin pin roll out throw it in the fridg to cool for a lil and bam you shuold have a lil brick of hash

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
kief is the trichomes from the plant .. u get this by having the plant dry and it is good to through it in the freezer it allows the trichomes to fall off easiers.. u get a silk screen . and bounce the the leaves/ bud whatever u are using a few times and from u boucning it the trichomes will fall off and will fall through the screen.. once u collected all the keif .,. put it in a cig celapahone(sp) pack it tightly. tape it closed ... get a pieace of constuction paper.. wrap it arond the plastic and tape it shut.. wet the paper so it is complety wet.. preheat you oven two 300-325 .. once heated put the thing into the oven for 10-15 mins.. pull it out get a rollin pin roll out throw it in the fridg to cool for a lil and bam you shuold have a lil brick of hash
Trying this method as we speak,let you know how it turns out.:smokin: :peace:

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
Well i followed threw with the instructions and took the kief i had saved and put it in a celephane,It worked out great.Smoked just a small bowl out of a little strait shooter bong and got ripped.Will post photo of end product.By the way i left the hash after i rolled it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.Thanx again.:allgood: :bong:

bturbo_hash.JPG

This is the end result after following Black Turbo 420s instructions on how to make kief Hash.Just a little bit and im am rippeddd.

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
I have had a at least a couple grams of kief from Dro and mids cooling in the fridge for about an hour now.I know this recipe works because i have did it before.Its very simple. I cant wait.......:smokin: :bong:Now the guy calls and says the Dro has dropped again.I wish i would have waited but Oh well.:hmmmm:Got to go get some more of that.:peace:

If you like to press keif into hash alot then I recommend getting a keif box and pollen press. The box will allow you to harvest the trichomes more efficiently as well as having a place to store your buds.

The pollen press is used by filling it with the keif and either putting it in a vice or screw the end caps on tightly. The pins in the press are made of delrin and the body and caps are made of stainless steel. This is important because they are inert and will not add any bad taste or impurities to your hash. Also, I like to tape the creases where the caps meet the body of the press and run it under hot water. This gets the metal just hot enough to allow the keif to become more viscous and bind together better. The final product that comes from this is the purest press hash you can make and is very,very strong.

go to the 420 times entertainment section, click on documetaries, then click on The Cat in the Hash. Quicky video on an easy although not very efficient way to make hash.
Vin

RooRman said:
If you like to press keif into hash alot then I recommend getting a keif box and pollen press. The box will allow you to harvest the trichomes more efficiently as well as having a place to store your buds.

The pollen press is used by filling it with the keif and either putting it in a vice or screw the end caps on tightly. The pins in the press are made of delrin and the body and caps are made of stainless steel. This is important because they are inert and will not add any bad taste or impurities to your hash. Also, I like to tape the creases where the caps meet the body of the press and run it under hot water. This gets the metal just hot enough to allow the keif to become more viscous and bind together better. The final product that comes from this is the purest press hash you can make and is very,very strong.
I got a kief box allready but thanks,I think i posted pix of it before.?......:allgood: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom