Howdy from the Santa Cruz Mountains

santacruzbluz

Hi, everyone. My name is Allen, and I live in the mountains near Boulder Creek. I've grown indoors before, but I'm starting my first outdoor grow, so I'm here looking for information about that aspect of growing. Looks like a great site!

whatever u need to know and more can be found in here welcome and good luck with the outdoor mater garden:goodluck:

:ciao: Hey santacruzbluz
Having fun? :yahoo:

Great place 420 is Huh? :thumb:

Finding everything alright?
We can help you if needed locating stuff to research.

We are here 24/7 for you friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Enjoy,
Green Regards in all you do. :welcome:
:clap:

Thanks for the reply, The Weed. Yeah, I've been reading stories, looking at pictures, and generally having a good time on the site. :surf:

welcome: to 420!:yahoo: So glad you could join us! Here at 420, you haven't just joined a forum, you have joined a family! We are all here to help eachother and spread Cannabis/Hemp Awareness. You can check out some of the links in my signature just to get you started, if you haven't already! LoL.. The links will lead you to many of our forums, which includes Monthly 420 Contests, General Talk and to some of our trusty sponsors! You can also browse the Grow Room. There you can start your own journal and check out other grows! If you ask any questions, just let me know! Enjoy Life & Stay High!

See you are the forums!! Soon I hope! LoL Make sure you have your lighter in hand and ready to smoke when you see me in the forums! LoL :yahoo:

:welcome::cheer::welcome::cheer::welcome:

Im from San Jose myself.. Santa Cruz is always a fun place to go smoke! Me and my fiance would drive up 17 and stop and check out the views and smoke on the way up there! Good Times! Well my friend u will find lots of info here and make some great friends along the way!! Enjoy!!

Thanks for the welcome, Bay. I've been reading your grow journal. :thumb:

You are right about Santa Cruz. I live up above Boulder Creek. I love it here in the redwoods. I was digging a hole to put one of my babies in the ground today, and a baby skunk came wandering up. Got about 5 feet from me and turned and went under the house.

I was digging a hole to put one of my babies in the ground today, and a baby skunk came wandering up. Got about 5 feet from me and turned and went under the house.
Isn't nature wonderful.
Hi santacruzbluz, I like that name and :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Enjoy the site and make some friends. :ganjamon:
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

i love SC! especially the waves..but you have the BEST weather up on the mountain for growing..if you plan on growing this season, id get those babies out there soon..id say a month at the most..

ive got a couple outside right now that are maybe 5-6 inches, and i plan on harvesting them around september/october.if you really want to try something cool, try a outdoor deep water culture(DWC)..

good luck!!

i love SC! especially the waves..but you have the BEST weather up on the mountain for growing..if you plan on growing this season, id get those babies out there soon..id say a month at the most..

ive got a couple outside right now that are maybe 5-6 inches, and i plan on harvesting them around september/october.if you really want to try something cool, try a outdoor deep water culture(DWC)..

good luck!!

Hi hoffmac,

This is my first outdoor grow. I've just moved up to the house I'm in, and I've been working the last couple of days building a privacy fence around my grow area. I've already put one plant in the ground, a Snow Cap X Northern Lights that is about a foot tall. I have three more still in cups I need to get int the ground pronto. I have two other babies, L.A. Woman, that are much smaller. It won't hurt them to stay in the cups a little longer. I plan to get others, too, but that is what I have right now. As soon as I dig some more holes and get some more Foxfarm Ocean forest, I'll be getting all those in the ground. Hopefully in the next few days.

I'm not familiar with the dwc, but I'll look into it. Are you in this area?

Back
Top Bottom