Greetings from Santa Cruz :)

aptosjimi

Hey all Of course Im new here or I wouldnt be posting in this section Eh ???? Long time since I stopped smoking but my life partner is a daily smoker instead of pills for insomnia and social anxiety. Docs wanna load him up on all kinds of crap but we take the more naturalistic approach and he bebefits tremendously from that:):) A toke here and a toke there , two maybe three at night and life is good :):)
Lots of hemp products in our house from shirts to wallets to shower curtains and the list goes on , Check out nubius organics .com for some great online hemp products where he works ;):)
Were not the most social butterflies and are looking for a local medical marijauna doctor here in Santa Cruz County I know there are a few since medical marijauna is legal here , but where do we start looking ??? Any tips ??? We are both very uncomfortable buying off the street and wanna get right with the true cause :):) Hemp Help please ???? jimi

Heya BAS :cheer:,,, WOW thanks for such a terrific welcome on my posting , My life partner does not have a medical Marijauna card , he has an old written Rx. saying marijaunna would benefit him but hasnt gotten a acard Do ya know how we go about that for him weahther its here or over the hill ????? He woont buy off the street anymore cuz of a close call , and was getting all the oils and resins outta his pipe for the last three days :(:(:( Any pointers on where he can go , or how he goes about it ???? JIMI:cheer:

Hey Bayareastoner i tried PM you but I cant get thru it says iether your not allowing PM or your not "allowed: pm , His main S/s of mediacl condition are extreme anxiety and insomnia ,,,, Was taken prozac and trazadone but he hates the hangover, fatigue and lack of motivation trazadone gives him the next day and and the prozac is all about extreme lack of sexual desire once hes on them for two to three days ,, Thats it no more desire :(:(:( To hime its like half living between the two medications :(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom