howdy

johnnyTsunami

....live from dallas, tx....hip hop listener, former heavytoker [getting back into the game after a couple years of sobriety]....whut it deww...

Welcome from the west coast. johnny tsunami right on. that name rolls off the tounge. oh yeah and YeeeHa mofo. Sorry i had too.

....haha thanks everyone, funny thing is im originally from santa ana....just visited the family there for 4th of july....cali always has some of the best herb, never disappointed....

High and welcome, JT. There is lots of good people and lots of great info here in the forums. We're glad to have you here and hope you'll post often.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Welcome to 420 Magazine johnnyTsunami.

Good to know you're back in the game. We have a great group of folks here from all areas of the world and all walks of life. I grew up in San Angelo (Southwest of Dallas). My sister and her ex used to live in Arlington (I think)...between Dallas and Ft. Worth.

We have a tremendous amount of info on the site and if you need any help with navigation, news, med info, or anything else just contact me or any of the Hospitality Team members. We're here to help.

hit me up next time your in santa ana thats in my hood

....hell yea but it probably wont be til next year tho :grinjoint: ....

Welcome to 420 Magazine johnnyTsunami.

Good to know you're back in the game. We have a great group of folks here from all areas of the world and all walks of life. I grew up in San Angelo (Southwest of Dallas). My sister and her ex used to live in Arlington (I think)...between Dallas and Ft. Worth.

We have a tremendous amount of info on the site and if you need any help with navigation, news, med info, or anything else just contact me or any of the Hospitality Team members. We're here to help.

....yup i've worked in san angelo before, cool little town....i appreciate all the hospitality being shown, i'll definitely be posting here often....

Howdy Johnny, Greetings from Arizona! Hope you have a great time visiting our community. It's good to hear that you are back toking with the best of us!:clap::bong: If you got any questions on how to use the 420 website, or on cannabis related issues, we at 420 Magazine are here to help you out my friend.

Back
Top Bottom