Humidity in grow room

ali61

What is the best humidifier for a 50 sq.ft grow room? I would prefer a semi-commercial humidifier I'm currently using an air conditioner near the grow room to create humidity but winter is closing in and I won't be able to use it because the ice will break the lines. I'm fairly new to this stuff and I want to do it right so, any help is appreciated.

I'm sorry, I'm using a swap cooler not an air conditioner. I live in a very arid climate and need to keep the humidity up.

Thanks

hey guys
I am having the same difficulty, I live in a somewhat dry climate, have natural gas heat and 5 percent humidity through out my house. now my box has a humidity of 0 yes 0
small area not alot of room 1.6 *2.6*4 ft and I once saw somebody mention a humidity cup but have been unable to find anymore info on it. could you guys help

hey guys
I am having the same difficulty, I live in a somewhat dry climate, have natural gas heat and 5 percent humidity through out my house. now my box has a humidity of 0 yes 0
small area not alot of room 1.6 *2.6*4 ft and I once saw somebody mention a humidity cup but have been unable to find anymore info on it. could you guys help

A very basic idea is to put a cup filled with water and a paper towel, sponge, w/e halfway in the cup and half out. Get some air flow on this and it will add a small amount of RH to your cab.

:peacetwo:

Marley

Back
Top Bottom