Humidity issue

DaKindbuds

I have a grow room that is about 16x9 and I have a Fujitsu compact wall mount A/C in the room. I have also recently bought a dehumidifier but the humidity is still too high for my girls. I haven't hooked up a drain for the dehumidifier yet and it turned off when it got full during the night and luckily I checked it in the morning because the humidity was up to 82%, which sucks because I was giving them 24 hours dark to start flowering. The A/C isn't strong enough to ventilate for all my girls and with the dehumidifier it's barely enough. I can't afford an supplemental exhaust right now. What can I do? I didn't notice any moisture sitting on any leaves or the walls because I have very good airflow in the room, which brings the stress factor down a bit. Especially since I sprayed for PM and pests last night, just to be sure before flowering. What are some things I can do keep the RH down until I can get an exhaust?

image25125.jpg

Better ventilation is your best bet, another stronger dehumidifier could help, also you can lollipop & defol bushy lush plant(s) to help lower the RH some. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom