Humidity/Smell vs. Exhaust fan issue?

Just starting out on a couple leaves. Thoughts?

IMG_7687.jpeg

IMG_7688.jpeg

IMG_7689.jpeg

I had almost the exact thing. I’m looking for additional pictures from mine but here’s a couple:

This is it first starting out, you can see the almost perfect tiny circle on the right

IMG_8516.jpeg

After it progressed a little bit I took a zoomed in shot and this is what I got
IMG_8517.jpeg

All those little yellow and bronze dots are the same thing and you can see them on the underside of the leaves. I too thought it was pests, but it wasn’t. It’s a calcium call, you’ll oftentimes see it occur in flower, starting around the second or third week. If that’s what you’re seeing you’ll either need a boost in calcium or you’ll need to bring your room temp and rh in harmony for a VPD of 1.0-1.4 depending on the stage of growth.

Are you growing organically or synthetically? Synthetically it’s as simple as bumping up your feed, possibly calmag depending on the nutrient line.

If you’re organic all you can do is slow it down at this point. You do that by manipulating your environment and having a little extra calcium in your watering.

I would also double triple check for pests with and without the loupe. Look for other signs of pest damage, look for them on the undersides of leaves, etc. Just go over everything thoroughly for the next couple weeks so that way you can definitively rule out pests.

Are you growing organically or synthetically? Synthetically it’s as simple as bumping up your feed, possibly calmag depending on the nutrient line.

If you’re organic all you can do is slow it down at this point. You do that by manipulating your environment and having a little extra calcium in your watering.

I would also double triple check for pests with and without the loupe. Look for other signs of pest damage, look for them on the undersides of leaves, etc. Just go over everything thoroughly for the next couple weeks so that way you can definitively rule out pests.
Cool thanks. I’m growing synthetically with Advanced Nutrients. I Bumped up my feed last night actually. And added big bud.
Heading out shortly to check for bugs too! Thanks!

Cool thanks. I’m growing synthetically with Advanced Nutrients. I Bumped up my feed last night actually. And added big bud.
Heading out shortly to check for bugs too! Thanks!
@Roy Growin
I don’t see any bugs guys. Hopefully the bump up in nutrients yesterday will help take care of this deficiency. It’s only on a couple leaves and it’s been developing only on those couple leaves for a week or so. Fingers crossed it doesn’t hit anymore.

IMG_7694.jpeg

IMG_7695.jpeg

IMG_7697.jpeg

IMG_7700.jpeg

@Roy Growin
I don’t see any bugs guys. Hopefully the bump up in nutrients yesterday will help take care of this deficiency. It’s only on a couple leaves and it’s been developing only on those couple leaves for a week or so. Fingers crossed it doesn’t hit anymore.

IMG_7694.jpeg

IMG_7695.jpeg

IMG_7697.jpeg

IMG_7700.jpeg

Yeah dude, screaming calcium here’s another example

IMG_8520.jpeg

IMG_8521.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom