Humpback leaves?

im thinking the panda poly would be too obvious...as it is camo'd just enough not to draw attention to it...dont need the slightest of risk...

okay i still couldnt find the material your talking about at any of the hydro stores or other garden shops..looked at me like i was smoking crack...But I did add 2-3 inches of organic soil to help....thinking that the roots were getting too hot...really not trying to add lime and mess up the PH but looks as if i may have to....the ph before soil is fine but it drops like crazy in the runoff...and FF is supposed to have a PH buffer (dolomite lime) in their soils..so why is the PH dropping so bad? Some of those leaves that canoed have almost completely rolled up...idk whats going on...it hasnt been as hot or humid, its not a watering issue ph aside...added 2 inches of soil all the way around...plenty of drainage..ahhhhhh

okay added some dolomite lime to the soil...ran 2 gallons of water through it...seems to have raised the ph some...will wait a few days, check again, and make the decision to add more or not..

...lets hope...checked it right as the sun was going down...seems that the leaves have uncurled a lil bit...not sure though..will check in the AM

woke up early and checked the plants..as much as i wish i could snap my fingers and make this work..i wish there was a way to tell even if it improved a lil bit...

the only soil testers ive found is the ones you stick in the ground..which everyone says they suck....i bought PH test strips and it said that the PH had been raised slightly...

well Ive come to the conclusion that its either: the high as phuck humidity this grow season...alot more rain even though we are still in a drought, or Fox Farms Happy Frog doesnt have the lime PH buffer like they say it has and/or it doesnt like Fox Farms Tiger Bloom...this is my 4th season and never had any problems till this year tryin to use Happy Frog...Ive used reg soil, MG soil, and Fox Farms Ocean Forest last year....and never had to worry about PH EVER!...idk whats goin on...

High heat/humidity will cause excessive salt build up. You may need to repeatedly flush the plants to clear the salt and allow the lime to disolve down into the soil. Good luck Brother.

so i have my plants dug in, lime is added, PH seems to be Okay..not great but better than before...damn wish this humidity would go away..its making my leaves look crispy like..

the only soil testers ive found is the ones you stick in the ground..which everyone says they suck....i bought PH test strips and it said that the PH had been raised slightly...

the only reason everybody says that the soil meters u stick in the ground suck is because they do not use them correctly.

When using one, water your plants with distilled water as it is neutral, stick the probe in to the soil and wait for 1min by doing this you'll get a correct reading. When you water your plants with ph adjusted water thats not neutral you'll end up with a false reading.

Back
Top Bottom