Hydro 12/12 Grow Journal (blueberry)

bullish84

So starting a grow with the 12/12 system in a hydro hut....

here are the specs:

deluxe hydro hut
8 pak homemade dwc 3.5 gal
cocoscrubber
c02 regulator and computer
osc. fan

medium: shredded rockwool
nutes: foxfarm veg/bloom and bat guano

so thinking of starting the 12/12 1 week after veg due to the ladies being clones and starting the feeding 2-3 times a day prolly every 3 hours at 700-900ppm and low co2 around the same and ph around 5.5....

after the first month the feeding ppm/co2 will get bumped up once the ladies settle up

now the question is since there is not much info on cees 12/12 system on hydro step by step Im hoping this thread will start the discussion and trial and error for others to help me and others like me in this endeavor.

that being said what does everyone think of this system and is the feeding/co2 schedule fit the bill or what should it be for this particular setup....thanks all

What do I think huh? Well I think that if this is a grow journal it should be moved to the "grow journal" forum. I think the hut has potential. I think you failed to mention your light. I think the 12/12 from start grow cycle sucks but that a opinion. I think co2 is a waste of time unless your running higher temps which enables the plants to uptake the co2 more efficiently. I think if your going to run co2 you might as well set things so the plants have maximum potential which means you run it at 1500 PPM's, not 600 or 700 ppms. and finally...I think you'll enjoy growing your own.:cheesygrinsmiley:

What do I think huh? Well I think that if this is a grow journal it should be moved to the "grow journal" forum. I think the hut has potential. I think you failed to mention your light. I think the 12/12 from start grow cycle sucks but that a opinion. I think co2 is a waste of time unless your running higher temps which enables the plants to uptake the co2 more efficiently. I think if your going to run co2 you might as well set things so the plants have maximum potential which means you run it at 1500 PPM's, not 600 or 700 ppms. and finally...I think you'll enjoy growing your own.:cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks for the reply markus,

you may be right on the locatoin of this thread however if the mods see fit they can move it. As well your right I forgot to mention my light which is 2 600 hortilux with cool tubes w/ exhaust. The 12/12 system does have good reporting on yields so thats why I decided to try it otherwise I would stick to my 2-3 week veg and then 12/12 but lets see thats the purpose of this experiment. Finally thank you for your opinion on the c02, I do agree that it should be at 1500-1600 ppm however im just doing that for a week or so while the ladys fit in and I adjust my environment. Finally on co2 I disagree on the fact that its only good for environments with high temps, it can be used with great results with ideal temps as plant physiology needs proper amounts of carbon dioxide in order to produce glucose which is the basic building blocks of plant physiology.A plant cannot grow without light, air (which contains CO2), water, and various nutrients. The chemical process in which CO2 and H2O are converted into glucose and oxygen under the influence of light is called photosynthesis and that you can not ignore.

I guess to each their own, thanks Markus for your opinion it is much appreciated:grinjoint:

The 12/12 will work the same in hydro, no worries. The 600's will be awesome with the tubes.

I completely agree with the 700ppm CO2, and if 5.5 ph works well with those nutes, go for it :)

I posted some picks from Cees in the 12/12 thread, and if you ask your hydro questions there, Cees will answer them. (I will translate) hehe

Back
Top Bottom