Hydro Nutes & Supplements Organic vs Non-Organic?

HappySrirachaSauce

Have you used both Organic and Non-Organic nutes and supplements before? I see the organic nutes for GH then the normal product line, what kind of difference have you noticed using one over the other?

There won’t be a difference in the actual product IMO. They’re the same chemicals. Bottled hydro nutrients. One line would presumably be ‘organically derived’ and therefore theoretically somehow sorta give the sense that it’s more natural or ‘better for the environment’, . Both lines are owned by GH which is owned by Scott’s which is a rotten company environmentally speaking, and is deeply in bed with Monsanto. So any benefits to the environment from buying their organic nutrients are probably nonexistent I would guess. Sort of a rant ha ha ha :rofl: This is just my take on it.

There won’t be a difference in the actual product IMO. They’re the same chemicals. Bottled hydro nutrients. One line would presumably be ‘organically derived’ and therefore theoretically somehow sorta give the sense that it’s more natural or ‘better for the environment’, . Both lines are owned by GH which is owned by Scott’s which is a rotten company environmentally speaking, and is deeply in bed with Monsanto. So any benefits to the environment from buying their organic nutrients are probably nonexistent I would guess. Sort of a rant ha ha ha :rofl: This is just my take on it.

who would you use, Botanicare?

Botanicare is also owned by Scott’s, if that’s what you mean. It depends what you’re looking for I guess.
Realistically I don’t think there’s much difference between bottled hydro nutes that are labelled organic, and ones that aren’t. True organics using soil, compost, and all that sort of DIY stuff would be a different story.

If the question is an ethical one, then look into true organics, or buy your hydro nutes in raw form- very cheap. Or there are companies like BioBiz that claim to be ethical.
But in terms of actual differences in the bud between different lines of bottled nutes- they all use the same basic elements. Some might get the proportions better than others, which could affect the bud quality - but basically potassium is potassium, etc.

Back
Top Bottom