Hydro system question?

jasonandjenn

I am starting my hydro system today to make sure it works, getting my clones tomorrow.... i want to know if tap water is ok as long as i monitor my ph level. also, i have an 8 water farm system, with a controller and resevoir, when i change it every 10-14 days should i dump all water from all of the individual buckets or only need to change the main resevoir???

thanks again
:cool:

I only empty the resevoir for mine. Every other refill I'll fill it up with straight hot water and scrub it down with a sponge and empty it out. Between grows I use a couple 2 X 4's to prop the buckets up so they're higher then the control bucket to get all the nutes out. My tap water is only around 80 PPM, So I'm fine to use that. If your tap has a real high PPM, then you should use micro hardwater, if your using flora series nutes. Other then that, you should have a real fun time with that system. I love it! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
Be sure and let the water sit atleast 24 hours before you give it to your plants.

Back
Top Bottom