Hydro Veg Indoor & Soil Flower Outdoor

slammajamma

Hi this is my first post and thank you to anyone who reads this and i am very thankful for any help.
Right now i have 4 plants grown from fem seeds that are 4 weeks from seed. they are in an ebb and flow with hydroton. I am going to flower them outdoors, because i have to. So i will be switching to FFOF soil. So my plants are going to have to deal with the stress of transplanting to soil from hydro and the stress of going from a 400W MH at 20/4 to actual sunlight that is about 14 hours a day right now and declining. I am quite sure the plants will begin to flower when put outside. My question is do you think i should transplant to soil and put them outdoors at the same time and let the stress happen at once, and stunt growth once, or put into soil while still indoors, which will cause stress, then a week or so later take them to outdoor. I have about 2 weeks before i need to put them outside to flower so they will finish by end of September when it will be cold where i am. I am growing World of Seeds Northern Lights X Big Bud Feminized
thank you thank you thank you

Back
Top Bottom