Hydro

Howard420

420 Member
Hi new to the forum,I’ve been using cannabis most of my life.I love pot.so I live in New York we’re it just became legal.I have a tent with led lights. I use a 20gallon plastic tub with a chiller.I have 4plants in it.I use general hydroponics for my nuits 3bottle flora series.I have 1runts 1fritter 2wedding punch.I’m my 7th week of bloom the runts died.my roots are overwhelming,they are basically one piece.the fritter is doing great why.could it be root strangulation.my ph is always at 6.0

Hi new to the forum,I’ve been using cannabis most of my life.I love pot.so I live in New York we’re it just became legal.I have a tent with led lights. I use a 20gallon plastic tub with a chiller.I have 4plants in it.I use general hydroponics for my nuits 3bottle flora series.I have 1runts 1fritter 2wedding punch.I’m my 7th week of bloom the runts died.my roots are overwhelming,they are basically one piece.the fritter is doing great why.could it be root strangulation.my ph is always at 6.0
Good morning @Howard420 hope you are having a good day.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
I'm not 100% sure of your question.
Are you having an issue with your roots getting too big?

Stay safe
Bill

It sounds like the roots are intertwined in same res…

generally speaking plants dig having their own elbow room… while I can’t prove it I do believe that one plant touching another plant can potentially cause a stress reaction. In many cases results may be too subtle for us to discern the difference

case in point see pic below…. not sure if beans got crossed from seed vendor but this tiny WW seedling was humming along just fine. A few days later I placed it where a sunflower branch touched the seedling stem for 24 hours… the WW chick went into flower right away but the other WW beans appear to be normal photoperiods. So either mixed up beans from vendor or plant stress from touching another much larger plant species….

anywho Welcome to 420 Howard, glad to have you on board!

Back
Top Bottom